Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

What game is this ?

Silva

Arcane
Ok, Im having vague memories of a game where, by the almost end game, you climb some stairs to fight the 3 sisters / Norns (or more precisely, a monster heavily inspired by them). And then you go up another set of stairs and fight the end boss near a low platform and you must go around the platform one side to the other patiently while fighting him. Also the game gimme a feeling similar to Dark Souls, in its having really dark visuals too, but its definitely older. Much older perhaps.

So, am I hallucinating or this shit really exist ?

Please help me find what game is this. These visions are tormenting me and could swear its a game I finished up somewhere 10 years ag (or more).

APGunner

Augur
Rune, maybe? Don't remember the last boss, but it is inspired by norse mythology, so it could be what you're describing.

DramaticPopcorn

What genre, FFS!?

Your comparison to dark souls is only regarding the atmosphere not gameplay.

DwarvenFood

Arcane
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Instead of making a new thread I'll abuse this topic.

Looking for following, it's a game that I had as a ROM on MAME, you play a sponge in a sink and have to collect dirt and avoid other stuff like critters. While collecting dirt you grow bigger so it gets harder to avoid stuff.

Excellent game but I cannot find it anymore. No idea as tot title. Top down view without any scrolling.

A horse of course

Ok, Im having vague memories of a game where, by the almost end game, you climb some stairs to fight the 3 sisters / Norns (or more precisely, a monster heavily inspired by them). And then you go up another set of stairs and fight the end boss near a low platform and you must go around the platform one side to the other patiently while fighting him. Also the game gimme a feeling similar to Dark Souls, in its having really dark visuals too, but its definitely older. Much older perhaps.

Please help me find what game is this. These visions are tormenting me and could swear its a game I finished up somewhere 10 years ag (or more).

More details ffs

ban DwarvenFood for insanity

DwarvenFood

Arcane
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
ban DwarvenFood for insanity
INSANITY ?!? It has been found ye heathen:

Looking for following, it's a game that I had as a ROM on MAME, you play a sponge in a sink and have to collect dirt and avoid other stuff like critters. While collecting dirt you grow bigger so it gets harder to avoid stuff.

Excellent game but I cannot find it anymore. No idea as tot title. Top down view without any scrolling.
Might it be this, perchance?
http://coolrom.com/roms/mame/8201/Bubbles.php

You sir are a genious, how the hell did you find it, I tried and tried.. (or do you per chance know the game?)
Here, one on you:
:martini:

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik

I'm pretty sure I saw smth like that in one of Nightmare Creatures games.

Nightmare_creaturescover.jpg

Guess you can call it somewhat souls-like.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom