Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Interview Wasteland 2 Interview with Chris Avellone and Brian Fargo at No Mutants Allowed

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Isn't that MCA in the third row from the front behind the guy with the red shirt? He doesn't look fat to me. I don't think he was ever fat. Not a single female in that picture.

He's the guy who's facepalming in the center, front row (not the guy on the floor)

That's what I've been told, at least

curry

Arcane
Isn't that MCA in the third row from the front behind the guy with the red shirt? He doesn't look fat to me. I don't think he was ever fat. Not a single female in that picture.

2e2m0b9.jpg

That's him right there.

Hey Chris, I know you read these forums. Lose some weight you fat fuck :smug:

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
How is he fat there?

How can you even tell from that position?
Look at his forearm and how full his fat face is.
Plus
While there, I envisioned Planescape: Torment, which I would argue was a huge mistake, but I loved doing it, so there was a period where I loved my job more than my own life, which my doctor later told me would not allow me to rise from the dead when the combination of stress and caffeine would cause my heart to stop beating (the last month of Torment was when I got this medical warning, but Annah was the last companion I had to write, so it was probably the best time for it to happen). This was the third thing I learned about game development – planting your ass in front of a computer game monitor is not conducive to your emotional and physical health.

The spiral of doom for Interplay was pretty evident around that time – Torment, Fallout, and other projects were the last of the 2-3 year development cycle within Dragonplay/Black Isle Games and the cycles became shorter and shorter as Interplay ran out of cash. I recovered from Fallout, lost some weight, gained a social life, lost more weight, actually learned more about Orange County, all against the backdrop of Interplay’s death throes.

Additionally here's the page I got that pic from which lists everyone there: http://www.planetbaldursgate.com/pst/info/making/

jewboy

Arbiter
Yeah. We see. That's why I didn't recognize him. Interesting about his work on PS:T taking so much out of him. That game is where he made a real name for himself. A reputation that is now worth actual money in terms of this whole new Kickstarter paradigm. Being creative and intelligent is not really enough. He made real sacrifices to create that masterpiece.

TwinkieGorilla

does a good job.
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pathfinder: Wrath
I just want it to be clear...if I ever write "CFA" I ain't talkin' 'bout no fuckin' "Frederic", aight?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom