Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Was Dark Souls 2 the greatest game that From Software ever made?

Was Dark Souls 2 better than everything?

• Yes

Votes: 28 52.8%
  • Yes

Votes: 6 11.3%
  • It was better than everything

Votes: 5 9.4%
  • No. There has never been a better game than Dark Souls 2

Votes: 14 26.4%

• Total voters

Ezekiel

Arcane
Doesn't even need to be limited to the sea, like Ecco. In an alternate take on the love story, the redhead turns into a human when exploring the islands and back into a mermaid when returning to the ocean. Since she will be bottomless after touching land, just make her topless underwater too, like in the original tale. No continent. A continent would have ruined The Wind Waker.
Tbh I wouldn't mind a RPG where you roleplay as Simba and control a whole pride of lions, but I'd like to have the ability to fuck Nala. Also it would be pretty cool if Simba could turn into a human. Throw in some homosexual romances too.
My Little Mermaid game wouldn't be based on Disney's movie. Story would be different from the original fairytale, but she would still turn to foam.
Isn't that Bloodborne?
Can't remember.

H. P. Lovecraft's Cat

SumDrunkCat
10 years and still the GOAT.
flexing-flex.gif

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom