Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Warhammer Warhammer 40,000: Rogue Trader Pre-Release Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

hayst

Educated

You guys get the bug where everyone starts speaking in Russian or was that just me?
Not yet but I did find a weapon that was in Russian.

The_Mask

Just like Yves, I chase tales.
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth

FzDjNs2XwAARJiY

Aarwolf

Learned
He shall know no fear, because I had to spawn his power armor via Toybox so he would not die to first sneeze. Bugs, bugs are everywhere, or maybe it was a feature?

CoronerZg

Augur
I might be in the minority, but I'm so irked by that no helmet in combat shit... it just looks so dumb. Not badass, just dumb.
No fear! Yarrr! *headshot* :betrayed:

Jaedar

Arcane
Patron
Project: Eternity Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker
This one looks goofy.

FzIpdReWcAEUXjn

Looks like pretty good 40k art to me. She's clearly a big game hunter, and rich people are known for their affectations: the pipe is probably made out of the bones of some rare hyperbeast on a death world.
I would complain about her nails though, way too long to be practical. The red light on her chest armor also looks a bit goofy.

yes plz

Arcane
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
You find out in chapter three that she's actually
a deserted soldier and everything she told you about her past is a lie and even her current personality is largely fake

La vie sexuelle

Learned

yes plz

Arcane
Patron
Yeah, not sure I'd compare her to Camilla given that Cam's secret is that she's a cannibalistic serial killer whereas Jae's just more gruff and less sophisticated than she originally presents herself as.

La vie sexuelle

Learned
She is t Camellia then
Space Camellia (Male) is already in the game just not recruitable yet.
But third chapter is rather late. How chapters this game have?
Presumably 6.
:yeah:
Yeah, not sure I'd compare her to Camilla given that Cam's secret is that she's a cannibalistic serial killer whereas Jae's just more gruff and less sophisticated than she originally presents herself as.
There is room for improvements. Think what Owlcat can do without Paizo AND Warhammer world!

From Rogue Trader Steam page:

This game contains scenes and texts some people may find disturbing. They are not graphically detailed and presented from an isometric point of view, and most of them occur episodically. However, we consider it our duty to inform our players about them. You may see depictions of blood, gore, dismemberment, torture, slavery, and kidnapping in this game. It also contains textual descriptions and mentions of abuse, child abuse, sexual abuse, sexual assault, self-harm, suicide, cannibalism, and miscarriage. Player discretion is advised.

yes plz

Arcane
Patron
if there is a Camilla in the game it'll probably be Cassia "Wait, you DON'T remove your servants tongues!?" Orsellio

though a lot of her content doesn't seem to be in the beta, so who knows

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom