Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Warframe

i rarely have all those issues, even in sorties, but sometimes it happens to not being able to dodge a bombard or a bursa and lose the sentinel. why do i bring the helios along? scanning, item and enemy radar, shield while reviving, lately scooping. it's not going to do anything truly useful anyway and i wouldn't waste mods slots on my frame for such menial tasks. and it's not like i'm going to die more than 4 times in a single mission.

Blaine

Cis-Het Oppressor
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy
it's not going to do anything truly useful anyway

You've just described another reason why sentinels are broken and need rethinking rather than one-off Band-Aid mods.

They should be useful, and they shouldn't die 5 times in less than a minute (that's WITH the new maxed Primed Regen and invulnerability interval) when, for example, playing as Chroma in a high-level mission.

The biggest thing putting me off of Warframe right now is the player base's willingness to excuse all of DE's poor design decisions and shitty behavior. As I like to say, people will complain for a few days when DE fucks them, and then a week later it's back to sucking their cocks nonstop.

Bliblablubb

Arcane
At least hunting for prime parts has giving me enough gul ducats to buy anything without thinking about usefulness from Baro. While I am wonderfurry set with primed mods by now, the problem is more about filling them. :roll:

Also, did DE buff that Rathuum bullshit or do I just remember it more fondly?
While I was cleaning up my foundry, I felt triggered for not having the Saryn systems required for Chroma, so I decided to give the arena another run. Since nobody seems to bother with it anymore, I had to play all alone... but I brought catframe, so bring it on bitches!

I did remember those annoying turrets and mines, but constantly being nullified or teleport switched (with the added bonus of being killed while in the confused state), or some rhino invul for one big guy was new to me. It used to be a "watch Ash on a killing spree" show, and if those were recent additions I doubt it has really changed. It just makes it worse for anyone else.

I still won 25:4 or smth, but fun looks different. Or so I have heard...

Wild Slop

Arcane
In the past when correcting a pricing problems they would "write a script" that went back over player data and compensated those effected.... the excuse is they don't want to fix the price because a select number of people managed to buy it. Works for me.

While I'm at it ... 60 plat for 3 extra riven slots?

Great ideas!

:selfhate:

Wild Slop

Arcane
Sheeve heatsink part earned from an Invasion mission is up right now.

I burn through 10 radiant relics trying to get that Aklex link... no luck (well, I still have 1 more and saving it for a group). Maybe Barro will sell the relics again, maybe I will come to my senses and kick participating in this nasty habit.

Friday.13

Educated
Sheeve heatsink part earned from an Invasion mission is up right now.

I burn through 10 radiant relics trying to get that Aklex link... no luck (well, I still have 1 more and saving it for a group). Maybe Barro will sell the relics again, maybe I will come to my senses and kick participating in this nasty habit.
I used 3 radiant relic and three of them all Link, guess RNG been RNG again.

Gerrard

Arcane
I got both AkLex parts in the same 10 minute survival from other people's relics.
:troll:
And there are still retards who argue that the relic system is worse than the keys. Mostly jews.

Bliblablubb

Arcane
The only AkLex part I always got from puglings is the BP. Multiple times. I probably wasted all my RNGesus luck on getting missing Ember/Valkyr/Frost parts by gambling my only relic on a pug... I regret nuzzink!

Pretty sure Baro will offer those relics again, it did serve it's purpose well. Gives them some peek login numbers inbetween bigger additions, since players are technically forced to farm 10 prime parts for one weapon. With minimal production effort. #Metrics #Drakron2016

They did play themselves into a corner there tho, since AkLato Prime is impossiburu (LatoP is founder only) and AkVasto requires a gun that just entered the vault. Not that it would stop DE...

Gerrard

Arcane
since players are technically forced to farm 10 prime parts for one weapon
I had one extra finished Lex sitting in the foundry for months. I also have an extra Vasto prime sitting in the foundry and one more ready set just in case as well.
:martini:
I gathered parts for a second one when the info about AkLex leaked.

Of course this all could've been for nothing if they decided you will need Lex parts and not built ones to make the Ak version and I would've been pissed.

Friday.13

Educated
It's not like Lex Prime is hard to farm, the only troublesome part for Aklex Prime will be its BP and Link.
Beside, nothing stop you from keep a pair of Lex P set in stock and dreaming for Aklex Prime in the past.

eklektyk

Erudite
well in old system you needed 1 person with a key and all 4 of you got reward - in new one all need relics and all of them are used up on finish - plus is you get to pick 1 reward of 4 ...sucks if it picks 2 good ones tho :)

so burn rate thru relics is at least 4 times higher than old keys ... still i got some nice prime parts since ive came back so cant complain its bad ... just needs moar time in mines at heriacon or whatever you like to do for relics farm to get stuff

bonus points for ppl finishing void fisure missions when you lack 1 reactant to open your relic - that is really nice feature from devs [...]

Lazing Dirk

Arcane
well in old system you needed 1 person with a key and all 4 of you got reward - in new one all need relics and all of them are used up on finish - plus is you get to pick 1 reward of 4 ...sucks if it picks 2 good ones tho :)

so burn rate thru relics is at least 4 times higher than old keys ...

It was certainly easier to get prime junk with the previous keys: a single T4I key could get 4 people 12+ rewards. When it comes to getting specific parts though, the relics are probably better if you're willing to grind a bit more to get some space jizz to rub over the cabbages, and can get a full radiant squad together. There is one caveat though: If you're not doing it in the first month of that prime's release, good fucking luck getting a keyshare. And of course, every time there is a new relic, you have to go farm for the brand new cabbages all over again, then farm some more for space jizz so you're not getting 2% drop rates. Basically the relics are better if you're quick off the mark and the thing you want is new, otherwise you're fucked. But whatever, I stopped playing last month anyway. The new stuff sounds cool, but nowhere near cool enough.

Gerrard

Arcane
I never had to farm any relics other than the Ember unvaulting. With relics you are able to get parts you want even without having the relics that contain them just doing a random run where someone had it selected.
It's only worse if you have 100% autism and must have everything immediately but still won't buy it.

Wild Slop

Arcane
I bitched before and I'll bitch again.. They make those little event extras too hard to find. These things are supposed to be gifts :argh:

In the Market console type in "Val" (or "Valentine" if feeling ambitious) for Valentine colors and "Arrow" for faggy cupid heart arrows. For some reason you can buy more of than on of the arrow skins..... are the really a single use skin :lol: ?

*pub chat says they are a consumable gear item.

Last edited:

Bliblablubb

Arcane
If that cupid arrow would at least result in Scorpions and Ballistas developing feels for each other, but... nah, I'll pass. Colors are only fiddy shades of red, but at least the price is right.

Not too long until we get bunny ears again tho. Which will also mean it's one year since I played the 2nd dream, making my account 1yo (maybe it already is) as well. Time flies. :salute:

Gerrard

Arcane
YO DAWG WE HEARD YOU LIKE MARKERS SO WE PUT MARKERS ON YOUR MARKERS SO YOU CAN'T SEE SHIT

szjZM0x.jpg

hory clap, i hate the grind =_= i'm still halfway through the new stuff but i *must* finish it, otherwise i'd have half the armor, it would make no sense.

Gerrard

Arcane
Yesterday I was playing in EU region at 3AM and had a guy who wanted to go to 300 evacuated.
:nocountryforshitposters:

Thankfully the dudes started dropping dead around 170 from enemy scaling, but that still took over an hour.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom