Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Warframe

Hoaxmetal

Arcane
So everyone gets classic Vacuum now?
Great, now there isn't even an option to keep using Vacuum mod with increased range. God forbid players would get an improvement of life update that is just an improvement.

Endemic

Arcane
So you don't need 3 mods on your sentinel, but pickup range has been nerfed. I guess I'll take it?

WTT [Vaykor Sydon] for [Secura Lecta] or [Telos Boltace]

what the hell, people only sell for platinum =_=

edit: at last!
now i only need the lecta, but i'll trade in a rakta dagger in a couple of days.

Last edited:

vortex

Fabulous Optimist
https://warframe.com/news/devstream-81-overview
What is called this dog-robot creature ?

p4jiWJv.png

Vaarna_Aarne

Notorious Internet Vandal
MCA Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
I REMEMBER THAT PUNCH HURT ME MORE SNAKE MORE MORE

Anyway, Decorator Mode is also a very welcome addition, given how much a pain in the ass it could get at the Dojo to just run around like a jackass.

who has some spare and extremely cheap raksa kubrow imprints? no need for lotus, just standard, even if fat, ugly or crippled, i'm going to love the little fucker anyway. as long as it's cheap, i don't want to resent it forever.

thank you but, as always, as soon as i complain for something i find the solution. i bought two imprints for 30. seems reasonable to me.

Hoaxmetal

Arcane
Vacuum is now an equippable Mod (Precept) for all Sentinels. We have also increased the range from 6m to 12m at max rank.

It took death threats for them to unfuck the vacuum system.

Bliblablubb

Arcane
So, with Carrier now sucking because every sentinel can suck like a pro, is it time to get back to the Wyrmlord then? At least the stun sounds more useful than the ammo one (unless you run with the PriSoma or a similar ammo glutton).

Which Sentinel precept is better now and why, DISCUSS! (no Kingcomrade option this time gaiz)

Of course they nerfed the only Sentinel I spent potatos on...
:argh:

Vaarna_Aarne

I'd say its not so much that Carrier got nerfed but rather that now all Sentinels share the same utility potential so you don't default to Carrier out of laziness. Carrier's ammo converter is still at least second-best Sentinel skill IMO, and in addition to that Carrier is still extremely durable. Personally the fact Carrier was so durable was a big reason for me to use it.

i love the helios because scanning is just too much time consuming. also most of the times it gets scans on stuff i don't even notice exists.
i wish archwings could use sentinels too.

Gerrard

Arcane
vuZyYrM.png

This is the key to understanding why DE gets away with all these dumb band-aid fixes.

Wild Slop

Arcane
Halloween Colors and some Mask for 1 credit each in Market. Colors were easy enough to find I had to type in Mask in search to locate the ....mask. I don't know if the mask will go away after event like the rabbit ears. Probably.

Another gift that may be easy to overlook can be found by logging in at

https://www.warframe.com/halloween

and clicking 2 buttons.

Vaarna_Aarne

Ah, neato, a three day booster. Maybe I'll finish upgrading my Negro Prime to forma maxed standards.

Vaarna_Aarne

For one thing, it's a completely unrealistic presentation of the average gaggle of fashion disasters you see whenever Baro's in town.

Endemic

Arcane
More potatoes and affinity. Eh, guess I'll log in and level up some more gear.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom