Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

World of Darkness Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines 2 - VTMB sequel from The Chinese Room - coming Fall 2024

Iluvcheezcake

Prophet
Checking this thread expecting actual game information is what it must feel like to be trapped in an abusive relationship, you expect things to get better after each beating, only to have your hopes (and teeth) crushed again and again, but still you come back for more.

:negative:

You should visit the Realms Beyond topic too

Joseph King

Literate
Checking this thread expecting actual game information is what it must feel like to be trapped in an abusive relationship, you expect things to get better after each beating, only to have your hopes (and teeth) crushed again and again, but still you come back for more.

:negative:

Surely it stings less when you abandon all hope?

The President

Educated
Imagine it actually turns out to be an impressive reveal.

Btw if it isn’t TCR, any other group we think might realistically be the dev team?

Tyranicon

A Memory of Eternity
Developer
I don't think I've ever seen a situation like VtMB2 where the actual dev studio is a giant mystery, right up until potentially just before launch.

RagingNomad

Educated
Lol, Official twitter channel said that Techland in collaboration with WoD. They will add some skins in Dying Light 2. So, what if they dark horse of Bloodlines 2?

Steezus

Savant
Patron

RagingNomad

Educated

I really hope that's all.

That would be so fucking funny. :lol:
I mean, Techland developers have interesting ideas, but the final product looks bland. There are several moments with chooses in DL2, but all of them actually linear.

Nah.

I mean if that tweet is all. Their entire announcement being that singular tweet about some collab nobody cares about.
I don't think so, because VtM panel will be tomorrow

Anonymous Ranger

Literate
It's probably just going to be Paradox saying which company is actually making the game. Should be interesting but I'm not expecting anything too crazy.

A minimalist reveal would be at odds with the recent rumor that they were planning to surprise-drop the game in the middle of the upcoming Autumn.

Then again it helps that expectations are so low I’m not even sure they can find a way to disappoint me.

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
Doesn't Avellone work for Techland?
Last time he was suspended from development of DL 2 because of accusation. Now Chris won the trial. And if Techland is working on VtMB 2 it makes sense.
On top of continuously growing the world of Dying Light through a robust post-launch support plan for Dying Light 2 Stay Human, we're also working on an unannounced AAA Open World Action RPG set in a brand new fantasy universe; our biggest project to date.
Not them.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom