Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines 2 in development at The Chinese Room, coming Fall 2024

spectre

Arcane
Hm, is that:
a) No! More rape
b) No more rape!
Can only say for myself, but there's a duality in this signpost that appeals to me in this particular situation.
I hear VTM2 being annouced, see what it's about and I think: Oh no! More rape
And then I go to the forums and rage : No more rape! Leave it alone.

EDIT: Not to shitpost, something actually about the game.
The name of the lead writer is basically all I needed to know.

"Well, let's just give xir a chance..." no, let's not. Either you're serious about making a sequel, or fuck off.

Last edited:

NecroLord

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
YAAAAAAAY!
Can't wait to play as basic nigger Brujah pissed off at whiteys and Capitalism and the Camarilla! Gonna be a HUGE SUCCESS! You get instant Masquerade Breach if you even dare make your character a heterosexual white or an attractive woman.
maxresdefault.jpg

Dr1f7

Scholar
chinese room? nice
amnesia machine for pigs is one of my fav games
listen i'm glad i made you all laugh but seriously, machine for pigs is a great game
i know your favorite eceleb streamer "hates" it,
but it's really one of those rare transcendental games and in many ways better than dark descent

MurkyShadow

Glittering gem of hatred
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong BattleTech Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit. I helped put crap in Monomyth
I suggest a Codex Fundraiser for Wesp5,
for the next chapter of his life's work.*

*pending release and evaluation that there's
enough of an foundation to build upon

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom