Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

User Tags Don't Make Sense - Pls Fix

Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is.
Vatnik - Self explanatory

But why country of Ukraine for the opposite side? 99% of the people with this tag are not Ukrainian, and do not know/care/participate in the culture. Hohol Shill or some variation of that makes much more sense. Especially those Americans who only heard about this country for the first time last year.

I mean, it's obvious why this is the case, but still pls fix.

Modron

Arcane
99% of the people with the Vatnik tag aren't Russian either, this the way of things.

Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is.
99% of the people with the Vatnik tag aren't Russian either, this the way of things.
Vatnik is a state of mind, it does not mean the person is Russian.

Country of Ukraine tag has much different connotations (I.e. Ukrainian person)

Skinwalker

*teleports between you*
Patron
Village Idiot
Instead of Glory to Ukraine the tag should say "Ukropitek".

agris

Arcane
Patron
Only to those unfamiliar with the culture here. I think the slava ukraina tag is earned through users’ posts in the war thread. vatnik can be gotten the same way, but it is also older and as others said reflects a state of mind

Only to those unfamiliar with the culture here. I think the slava ukraina tag is earned through users’ posts in the war thread. vatnik can be gotten the same way, but it is also older and as others said reflects a state of mind
Outline of the country border with colours of the flag is a shit tag for what it's supposed to represent. People here knowing what it means doesn't change what I said.

Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In
Outline of the country border with colours of the flag is a shit tag for what it's supposed to represent. People here knowing what it means doesn't change what I said.
I think it works fine, because 'The Ukraine' isn't really a country. It's rather a delusional libtard ideology, which makes it a balanced counterpart to VATNIK.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom