Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Unwritten: That Which Happened Kickstarter is getting to the finish line

Trash

Pointing and laughing.
Tags: Roxlou Games; Unwritten: That Which Happened

In more ways than one. With less than 48 hours to go and over already having over 2/3's of the needed pledges Unwritten: That Which Happened seems to go down to the wire. If you dig a game that combines travelling, exploring, nomadic tribes, storytelling and gods with a hefty dose of choices and consequences do give this one a look. Here's a neat interview on Rock Paper Shotgun with the Unwritten devs. I for one am pining for these guys.

Spectacle

Arcane
Patron
It ain't dead quite yet, it seems.
First off, to all the backers, journalists, and other fine human beings that have left kind words of support (especially for my family), thank you so much. They are much appreciated.

Second, for the people that have messaged for a refund, these will be processed by the end of this week by PayPal. You should receive a reply on Kickstarter and a message from PayPal when your refund has been put in. If a week goes by without either of these things please send another message.

Third, I just wanted to clear up something that seems to be in confusion. There have been some comments that express frustration that the game doesn't continue slowly in what time I can find. However, that's exactly what's going on right now. The game is continuing forward. However, the premise of the Kickstarter phase of the project was a short fulltime effort from me and my team (with monthly updates at the very least), and this is no longer true. This is why I felt it was the right thing to notify the backers.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom