Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Unless stopped, Infinitron will destroy RPG CODEX

Jenkem

その目、だれの目?
Patron
Vatnik
Make the Codex Great Again! Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I helped put crap in Monomyth

The Wall

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
They give relevant info. 30min Let'sPlay and 10min review in this case of game released today. They are pretty normal and far away from SJW type. Nothing wrong with using them to get informed

Gregz

Arcane
iu

Self-Ejected

aweigh

Self-Ejected
They give relevant info. 30min Let'sPlay and 10min review in this case of game released today. They are pretty normal and far away from SJW type. Nothing wrong with using them to get informed

ACG is an actual SJW and freaked out on stream and banned aweigh for daring to type "female protag = no play" in the chat.

Yup. I wasn't even spamming it, it was literally on the first time typing it, it immediately triggered ACG.

mediocrepoet

Philosoraptor in Residence
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex+ Now Streaming! MCA Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2

ACG is an actual SJW and freaked out on stream and banned aweigh for daring to type "female protag = no play" in the chat.

Yup. I wasn't even spamming it, it was literally on the first time typing it, it immediately triggered ACG.
ACG didn't freak out, but he did stop specifically to ban aweigh. It was pretty funny. I didn't know it was aweigh until later - which made it funnier. I guess aweigh doesn't realize that other people can see what he types, he's too used to being on the Codex and only seeing what he writes to himself.

The Wall

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent

Didn't know, not that surprised tbh. He lives in the American south, has to prove that he's cool with modern kiiidz, is fat, has beard, wears beanie, has cat, has gay cowboy voice, has little problems with woke, isn't completely on board and politically is probably Democrat from 2015-16. His gameplay sensibilities and presentation are mostly perfectly ok. Mortismal is perfect normie, middle aged Canadian Dad to whom time stopped in 1987. Everything is fine, everything is perfect, he loves Pathfinder games, both good one and woke one. Loves me BG3 and so on. Probably related to Fluent or BruceVC. Also does service to many based indies, he recently did reviews for Age of Decadence, Underrail and Colony Ship preview. SplatterCatGaming is completely apolitical officially but his commentery, gaming knowledge, tastes and skill are pretty damn based

Use them like toilet paper to get job done. If ACG crosses my sjw woke line, aka starts talking and proselytezing woke in his reviews, I'll delete him from my Youtube channel sub list without a sec. of thinking

The Wall

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent

ACG didn't freak out, but he did stop specifically to ban aweigh. It was pretty funny. I didn't know it was aweigh until later - which made it funnier. I guess aweigh doesn't realize that other people can see what he types, he's too used to being on the Codex and only seeing what he writes to himself.
BEHOLD! This here is nu-Codexer! Created by Lord Infinitron, in fires of cringe, fed with BG3 and Pathfinder: Wrath of Trannies, he is completely numb to anything woke, he just exists to serve his Master and to: consoom. He's also a fucking Canadian

mediocrepoet

Patron

BEHOLD! This here is nu-Codexer! Created by Lord Infinitron, in fires of cringe, fed with BG3 and Pathfinder: Wrath of Trannies, he is completely numb to anything woke, he just exists to serve his Master and to: consoom. He's also a fucking Canadian
You really work hard for those tags, eh? Anyway yes, seriously. So "nu" that I've been around this board in some fashion since 2007, Mr. 2017 nu-dumbfuck.

The Wall

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
-Nu has nothing to do with how long you're been around, Monsieur Midwit Le Retard. It's about your character, and character of nu-Codex. Scruffy has been around since Beginning, yet he's nothing more then Ancient Retard

My tags are badges of honor, given by Jew during his impotent rage bursts when I called him out. Jew like Demon hates being called his real name.

INFINITRON BEGONE!

Rean

Head Codexian Weeb
Patron
Strap Yourselves In
Shut the fuck up already.
Infinitron being here doesn't prevent you from realizing your dreams of an 'RPG Codex Gazette'.
I'll take reposted news about shitty games over turning this place into a graveyard, which is the aim of some posters here.

Go ahead and start posting news. I guarantee Infinitron won't stop you.

But you won't do shit for the Codex. You just like whining.

Fargus

Arcane
Nowadays i don't even read the news section because it's just that boring. I remember when Vault Dweller (i think it was him) used to post news and mock Bethesda. Even some of the indie devs were mocked like the dev of Scars of War (dead game). My memory is fuzzy to remember everything, but those were the days. I used to lurk a lot back then.

I'd love to read some of these gems again but can't seem to find the news archive.

mediocrepoet

Patron
Nowadays i don't even read the news section because it's just that boring. I remember when Vault Dweller (i think it was him) used to post news and mock Bethesda. Even some of the indie devs were mocked like the dev of Scars of War (dead game). My memory is fuzzy to remember everything, but those were the days. I used to lurk a lot back then.

I'd love to read some of these gems again but can't seem to find the news archive.
Then step up and write it. Quit expecting everyone to cater to your whims while you do jack.

Fargus

Arcane

Then step up and write it. Quit expecting everyone to cater to your whims while you do jack.

Sure, news at 11:

Roses are red
RPGs are dead
Violets are blue
Infinitron is a fag
And so are you

manifest

Educated

What does VD have against Front Mission 5?

bionicman

Liturgist

tbh I would've banned him too since it's aweigh

Zeriel

Arcane
I mean this kinda of thread because he is local news bot has been done to death.

He always say that anybody that want to post news can apply. Saint_Proverbius did that for a few months before going offline again and basically was an anti-Infinitorn by posting every random game he found to be interesting. And of course with few exception his post news garner as much attention as peddling salad to fat american.

And honestly forum culture wise the retardation with shoutbox, simping, and banning theo simp is probably much more harmful and infinitron had no hand on that one

The true part is the moderation has grown increasingly cancerous over the years. Nothing's wrong with the newsposting, it's personal taste. But as someone who has been here since 2002, the same process that destroyed the rest of the internet is slowly eroding the forums of Codex. It's not as bad as elsewhere (obviously), but it is trending that direction.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom