Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Unfortunately Ninja

Darkozric

Arbiter
Edgy

A ninja™ graphic adventure, with verbs.

Unfortunately-Ninja-about.jpg

master-talk.gif
Ninja-Stuff.jpg

UN1.png

UN2.png

UN3.png

UN4.png

UN5.png

UN6.png

Darkozric

Arbiter
Edgy
Hello little ninjas, how are you doing? We as always are hard at work with the game locations and character design. Today, like others updates, we want to give you some small previews of the locations, but without spoiling too much.

So here are some new locations of Transylvania below.

r1.jpg

Too spoilerish ? Ok I'll be meaner now

r2.jpg

r3.jpg

What do you think guys ? Like it? Ah!! Do you remember the bus at the beginning of the game? Well, it is not the only "vehicle" that will transport you around, but something else much stranger with a location dedicated only to it, you will see..

See ya in the next update^^

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
The font is great, very readable, exactly like the old Lucas Arts titles.

And I love how it's using a proper verb interface. Been way too long since I've seen an adventure game using this objectively best interface of all time.

Maxie

Wholesome Chungus
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
The font is great, very readable, exactly like the old Lucas Arts titles.

And I love how it's using a proper verb interface. Been way too long since I've seen an adventure game using this objectively best interface of all time.
funnels your imagination into describing everything as one of nine actions
probably still better than the adaptive cursor tho

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom