Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Underrail: The Incline Awakens

Cyberarmy

Love fool
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin 2
"we'll primarily be working on more content for Underrail"

Music to me ears.

:love:

ST'Ranger

Augur
I'm honestly far more excited about bug fixes and small tweaks. These are the things which have, on the whole, made Underrail great even during the alpha period. At some point when most of the writing is cleaned up, my biggest overall criticism of the game will be significantly dulled.

Jack Dandy

Arcane
Ohhh..! Very nice.

Although, an "out of combat" movement & action speed slider would be great as well. Again, with hotkeys would be even better!
Sticking to speedhack for now, but it's a step in the right direction ;)

Oh! And I'm super excited to seewhat other content will come out for the game!

Daedalos

Arcane
The Real Fanboy
Ohhh..! Very nice.

Although, an "out of combat" movement & action speed slider would be great as well. Again, with hotkeys would be even better!
Sticking to speedhack for now, but it's a step in the right direction ;)

Oh! And I'm super excited to seewhat other content will come out for the game!

Tabi Boots

Jack Dandy

Arcane
Marginal improvment. And it doesn't fix the slow "action" times, either. The amount of time I saved not staring at "unlocking\hacking" bars filling up is pretty staggering!
At the end of the day, speedhack also makes everything else in the world faster, so it's balanced exactly as intended while being less annoying.

Bigg Boss

Arcane
Too bad my Blaine quest is already fucked up. I hate seeing that one red quest note.

I guess the Cheat Engine won't be used as much now either. I'm glad I downloaded it though because I never heard of the program before then. The "more content" comments have peaked my interest.

Crescent Hawk

Cipher
Revert the font please, the new one is atrocious, or at least give a choice between the two, the first one fits the game much better.

Sòren

Arcane
goddamn i love this game. cant stop playing. finished it a few days ago and already started a new character (killing the endboss with a psionic was a core though, took me more than 3 hours).

but the free drones is probably the worst written part of this game. even if you get to know them they seem like bunch of clueless idiots and you never even get a proper explanation of whats supposed to be so bad about the protectorate. didnt even have a problem with the last CAU quest after realizing that :lol:

Nines

Learned
I still hope to see some kind of improvements of the feats menu. It's really hard to navigate through it, considering the number of feats in the game, especially if you want to plan your build beforehand. The lines itself are unnecessary big.

In Fallout 2 iit looked like this:
fallout2perks.jpg
It would be nice to see something like this instead:
kyIb.png
Or this:
lyIb.png

Bigg Boss

Arcane
Forgive me if I am missing something but how the hell is your save file that big? That many saves?

Modron

Arcane
He probably just never deleted all those arena automatically generated save points and the 3-4 other times that stuff happens. Saves are quite variable in size it seems; of the 2 saves I have that are near end game, 1 is 1 mb the other is 48.

damager

Arbiter
Wow your save games look so organized and reasonable named.

My went full "SHIT NIGGA FUCK" "RATHOUND FUCK" "ACID YO" after the 5 hours in even though I enjoyed myself.

damager

Arbiter
Seeing your "Helping Gorsky" save file, whats with this guy? Does he ever manage to clear out the dead bodies out of his gangs base of operation or is this quest line forever frozen?

damager

Arbiter
Maybe he doesn't actually want to change things in Core City and just uses you as his tool to get his old crib back and collect some bridge toll in the drop zone.

Gay-Lussac

Arcane
Just when I was thinking the combat was getting boring because I was overpowered...

I had the most epic battle backstabbing Eidein near the elevator to Deep Caverns. One shot that bitch for 1400 damage with a combo of psionic mania, trance, unipsi booster with extra crit, mental breakdown and neural overload and then had the most tight fight yet, making it just barely due to a lucky AOE crit culminating in me going down to 0 health and 0 shield after Last Stand against two dude and managing to put one of the motherfuckers in cryostasis and finally using neurovisual disruption for the first time ever on the other one (they're immune to frighten, almost died discovering that but he was melee and fatigued, so he couldn't reach me). With that I managed to break combat and heal myself, literally had to use everything at my disposal to beat this, so satisfying!

Self-Ejected

Excidium II

Self-Ejected
:lol:

The order of saves in the directory got fucked because I did a fresh windows install and copied them over so almost all got the same creation date now, but you can see my struggle there trying to find the merchant couple from SGS.

Old One

Arcane
spoilered...

That questline smells like cut content.
Yes, it has a lot of dangling bits of evidence that never add up. In a way, I like that. I wouldn't want "the answers" to be obvious, but I would like to be able to discover them somehow.

It's interesting that the bartender at the Hardcore tells you Mykola Young has a daughter who works for JKK, and they never speak for some reason. Vivian's story backs that up. On the other hand, Mykola denies having a daughter. Is he telling the truth? Maybe he's so angry he denies her existence, but maybe he really never had a daughter and the story is part of her fake background as a spy for Coretech.

That's all separate from what actually happens to her. We don't even find out whether or not she's really dead.

Maybe they sold her to the Lurkers!

Or Gubbins!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom