Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Underrail: The Incline Awakens

epeli

Arcane
remember the rareness of smart modules?

just restarted a crafting/smg/trap char and colton from junkyard had TWO of them in his inventory

suffice to say i performed numerous blowjobs behind the slums in order to buy both of them

has their availability been tweaked epeli Styg
pPqXtJD.jpg

Maybe the sexual favors helped as well.

Nines

Learned
You do realize that Gorsky used you for his personal gain? :)
I got a friendly gang with a base in Core City, a foothold against Protectorate, and a trader. It's a weird question who gained more from it.
And nothing stops me from sending a bolt between his eyes any time I want.

ArchAngel

Arcane
You do realize that Gorsky used you for his personal gain? :)
I got a friendly gang with a base in Core City, a foothold against Protectorate, and a trader. It's a weird question who gained more from it.
And nothing stops me from sending a bolt between his eyes any time I want.
If only it this meant anything except for the ending slides...

Grotesque

±¼ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Patron
Vatnik
Divinity: Original Sin Divinity: Original Sin 2
Still looking for one fishing-related answer:

Can the fishing quest be completed pre-DC? I can't seem to fish a Ghostface. Eventually I gave up and googled and the only find from the official forums says it can only be found in DC. But I thought DC is pretty much the end of the game, so what's the use of it then?

That's what I've asked myself but I stopped tormenting about it and accepting some things are just dumb.

torpid

Liturgist
Does epeli know if there was more content planned for the Gorsky quest line? You ally yourself with a citywide spy network, steal some Protectorate shields and repair a tunneler, only to take on a small-time gang. And then Gorsky simply wants to lay low for a while. I really thought there was going to be more, possibly an outright insurrection vs the oligarchs.

Last edited:

ArchAngel

Arcane
Does epeli know if there was more content planned for the Gorsky quest line? You ally yourself with a citywide spy network, steal some Protectorate shields and repair a tunneler, only to take on a small-time gang. And then Gorsky simply wants to lay low for a while. I really thought there was going to be more, possibly an outright insurrection vs the oligarchs.
Nope that is it. I feels very unfinished. I hope they add some more in the future.

marux

Augur
Still looking for one fishing-related answer:

Can the fishing quest be completed pre-DC? I can't seem to fish a Ghostface. Eventually I gave up and googled and the only find from the official forums says it can only be found in DC. But I thought DC is pretty much the end of the game, so what's the use of it then?

I just fished a bit here and there and got 7/10 fish (missing 'phantom jelly', 'ghost face' and 'demon squid').
Wouldn't waste my time if i had a low dex char tough, at least judging from blain's "fishing quest" :D.

According to wiki all fish can be caught "in the underground lakes and streams".

marux

Augur
My second playthrough (first char is still in DC)
Just got accepted by the oculites (didn't do the jack quicksilver quests on first playthrough) and i love the base. Just incredible how much background info on NPCs and overall story stuff you get there.

And for those who complained about a lack of map, here's a 3D map of south underrail :D
AmaY2UO.jpg

ghostdog

Arcane
Patron
Is there a way to ally with the free drones if I killed those morons that highjacked the train? I mean at first they seemed like ordinary bandits and after I killed them a stupid cutscene is shoved down my throat and all I can do is kill that drone retard.

Styg; For a map that practically has nothing going on in it, this place causes serious performance issues on me:

c6x2x5X.jpg

Anybody else had this?

Jack Dandy

Arcane
Divinity: Original Sin 2
Well! 103 hours, and the big ugly is dead! Game is complete, and a grand time was had by all.

Thanks again for the great game, Styg!

I am a bit agitated about how I apparently missed out on lots of interesting content by not going along with Quicksilver's schemes... but oh well! I'll find out sometime!

Old One

Arcane
I restarted after the new patches. I think I've discovered a fairly serious bug, and I don't know whether anyone else has experienced it before because you have to do something kind of silly first.

There I was rescuing Cliff's girlfriend from the burrowers near Junkyard... When I saw her hiding in that small room, I noticed that her health bar was very low. Since I had bandaged Cliff (I've got the Doctor perk, BTW) to save his life before entering the complex, I thought I'd do the same with Jenny. I think her name was Jenny. I managed to stealth up close to her, and began bandaging her wounds.

After a short delay, but before bandaging was finished, we auto-entered conversation mode. At the end of conversation mode, Jenny and I auto-exited the complex. At least, that's what was supposed to happen. Instead I got a "Failed Transition" error message. I assume this has something to do with trying to transition while bandaging is still ongoing.

The BEST part, though, is that after the first crash, the game would crash or freeze every time on certain transitions. I couldn't enter the ventilation system without a lock-up, at least.

I solved the problem by completely deleting the autosave, folder and all. After that, everything worked fine again. Really odd.

Self-Ejected

Excidium II

Self-Ejected
Something I did caused every single mutant dog to come check out this building in an area of depot A, I closed the door and got the fuck out...

tumblr_nrlw87QiDs1qgdcoko1_500.gif

Love the noise system, really enhances the stealth when it isn't just LoS.

marux

Augur
Does anyone remember where you get the Hydraulic Control Valve in DC?
got all the other parts to open the gate, but can't find that 1 part

Styg

Stygian Software
Developer
Styg; For a map that practically has nothing going on in it, this place causes serious performance issues on me:

c6x2x5X.jpg

Anybody else had this?

Very strange: i was recently in this location and no performance issues spotted. My laptopt is not fastest indeed - Thinkpad T60p:love:

It could be the pathfinding with all the hoppers running around.

Jack Dandy

Arcane
Divinity: Original Sin 2
Does anyone remember where you get the Hydraulic Control Valve in DC?
got all the other parts to open the gate, but can't find that 1 part
Yep, it's in the building with all the folks in stasis. You need high hacking skills to operate the console there, or alternatively search the residential area carefully for the keycard.
It's in the arab guy's room, in the safe

ghostdog

Arcane
Patron

c6x2x5X.jpg

Anybody else had this?

Very strange: i was recently in this location and no performance issues spotted. My laptopt is not fastest indeed - Thinkpad T60p:love:

It could be the pathfinding with all the hoppers running around.
Yeah, I'm pretty sure I had the same issue there. I couldn't remember the area, until you mentioned the hoppers.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom