Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Underrail [PRE-RELEASE THREAD, GO TO NEW THREAD]

MaskedMan

very cool
Patron
Codex 2012 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
mG6dcFj.png

ace_ventura.gif

SuicideBunny

(ノ ゜Д゜)ノ ︵ ┻━┻
Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Torment: Tides of Numenera
any chance for those few of us who have it on gg getting a steam key?

Dickie

Arcane
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Purchased a second copy on Steam. Keep up the good work, man. Even $20 feels like I'm ripping you off.

Styg

Stygian Software
Developer
Heh, thanks for over-purchasing, guys.

Btw, GamersGate keys are now up. Find the game in your library and click "Show Serial Key" button on the right.

Crooked Bee

(no longer) a wide-wandering bee
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire MCA Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
YCS thread for Underrail is something to behold. (Don't sign up for account there, Styg.)

i downloaded this some time back. it feels a little like fallout and it wasn't that bad.

in the distant future where every surface is covered by a 4x4 grey square

it's a really raw alpha there are no portraits or voices and it looks like literally like fallout 2

i stole from a desk and a guy shot me

Underrail, OR... [snigger] wait for it, UnderFAIL ahahahahaha ahh hmm yes

And that's just the only few coherent things in that thread. The rest... you don't want to see.

zwanzig_zwoelf

YCS thread for Underrail is something to behold. (Don't sign up for account there, Styg.)

i downloaded this some time back. it feels a little like fallout and it wasn't that bad.

in the distant future where every surface is covered by a 4x4 grey square

it's a really raw alpha there are no portraits or voices and it looks like literally like fallout 2

i stole from a desk and a guy shot me

Underrail, OR... [snigger] wait for it, UnderFAIL ahahahahaha ahh hmm yes

And that's just the only few coherent things in that thread. The rest... you don't want to see.

Let's hope that Styg has a very fat sense of humor.

Crooked Bee

Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire MCA Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
http://badgame.net/index.php?topic=26425.0

Typical YCS thread. 95% spam, 5% something more or less coherent.

Not sure if non-registered users can see it though.

Too bad I would have to register. And I had popcorn done and everything. :(

You aren't missing anything. Aside from what I quoted, there's just gangnam style spam, somethingawful spam, and other assorted kinds of spam. The fact that everyone in that thread hates the OP for whatever reason doesn't help either.

Crooked Bee

Patron
I don't think I'm particularly well-known at SA and yet they did authorize me. Might be just random though, as everything else with YCS.

Fun detail: they have a pretty fun dungeon crawler thread (surprisingly enough). Two or three pages of which are pretty much devoted to my Wizardry IV LP, which they love, and then they also mention my Uukrul LP (without realizing it was done by the same LPer) and go on talking about how much it sucks. :lol: Good stuff. I'll probably post select quotes in my Codex Wiz4 LP thread.

Sorry for this derail, Styg :P I just bought another copy of your game on Steam as an apology ;)

zwanzig_zwoelf

I didn't play the game yet, but I put the soundtrack into the playlist to get the right mood.
Who is the author of it?

Styg

Stygian Software
Developer
I didn't play the game yet, but I put the soundtrack into the playlist to get the right mood.
Who is the author of it?

Do you mean the trailer music or the in game music?

I don't know in either case, though. I purchased it as stock music from the net. There's no real soundtrack yet (though I like the trailer music very much myself), it's mostly just atmospheric drones in-game.

zwanzig_zwoelf

Who is the author of it?

Do you mean the trailer music or the in game music?

I don't know in either case, though. I purchased it as stock music from the net. There's no real soundtrack yet (though I like the trailer music very much myself), it's mostly just atmospheric drones in-game.
Man, I wish I was good enough to help you with music.

Elthosian

Arcane
I had obtained the game shamefully through the groupees bundle but at last I redeemed myself by getting it through Steam and convincing a buddy to buy it too, hopefully I can pay for another copy after some weeks because this game freaking deserves it.

Major_Blackhart

Codexia Lord Sodom
Patron
Honestly, best money I've spent in a long time.
Offers hours of replay value.
Styg you've really outdone yourself man.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom