Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Underground Life lives on Steam

Saint_Proverbius

Administrator
Staff Member
Tags: Remainder Studios; Underground Life

There's a new release on Steam entitled Underground Life. It's basically a 2D top down, post apocalyptic, survival oriented RPG where you fight critters, craft weapons, build a base, and grow food.. So you can fight more critters. It's also on sale through April 26th, 2022 for 10% off making it $7.19US currently. Here's some stuff:

FIGHT AGAINST DIFFERENT CREATURES AND LEVEL UP:

Enjoy the large number of biomes and places at Zero Area, a gigantic continent divided by several towns where you will face many creatures and bosses. Explore caves, dungeons, swamps, grasslands, woods, deserts, radioactive zone and much more. You can find secrets, treasures and many collectibles.

There's some mighty big critters in that trailer, and I'm not talking about the cows. But hey, if you thought Stardew Valley didn't have enough body horror monsters and devastation, this might be up your alley.

Alter Sack

Magister
Replace the critters with parents and this sounds like the life simulation of the average codex basement dweller.

But who wants to play himself?
thinking.png

Late Bloomer

Scholar
Two comments in total. One is from the bilingual dev asking for you to wishlist it and the other says "I'm sure you'll get an A on your school project".

thesheeep

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
"Prepare to live in a world where death lurks in every corner"
I think the dev might want to contact an editor to look over their texts.
Or am I the only one thinking that sentence sounds very weird?

Either way, I approve of news posts like this.
Little indie RPG titles of different variety.
:thumbsup:

ROARRR

Savant
Possibly Retarded
Replace the critters with parents and this sounds like the life simulation of the average codex basement dweller.

But who wants to play himself?
thinking.png

basement of parent is good.
Nice, warm and always food.
Have bed and computer and love to play with myself....I mean alone.
I am singleplayer.

Game looks like my life.

Norfleet

This game and its devteam looks terrifyingly weeb. Shouldn't this be banished to weeb jail?

Saint_Proverbius

Administrator
Staff Member
Welcome back Saint_Proverbius, you've been a rare sight for a while.

My internet got mostly nuked last Summer in the name of progress. Then tornadoes last Winter didn't help the internet as they passed about ten miles from here. I finally got the Starlink I signed up for 10 months ago, and it's working like a champ.

This game and its devteam looks terrifyingly weeb. Shouldn't this be banished to weeb jail?

I didn't look at the team. If they are weebs, thank goodness they didn't just make another JRPG. There has to be something really unique for me to consider posting about one of those and the problem is, they very rarely are.

Norfleet

Worse, I imagine. Manboob sweat would be tame compared to what other horrific smells emanate from weeb jail.

Morpheus Kitami

Liturgist
This looks like it was made with Engine 001 or whatever they're calling it now. Considering one of the reviews mentions that it stutters, which is a common issue with that engine, I'm inclined to think I'm right.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom