Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Unclaimed World

Destroid

Arcane

Trash

Pointing and laughing.
Nah, they got themselves a grant of some sort and have been working on it ever since. On a snails pace that is and without a whole lot of communicating with the public. Very amateurish but it still looks like it might turn out to be a decent game. Just not the awesome stranded on an alien planet sim I once hoped it would be.

Do check out Tacticular Cancer every once in awhile. We do keep an eye on this game.

http://www.tacticularcancer.com/#4385

Trash

Pointing and laughing.
11 unedited minutes of gameplay. Or something.

Quick thoughts. It still looks splendid. Music sounds nice. Lots of little quircks in unit behaviour and such. UI could really use some work. Gameplay is much more settlers/dwarf fortress than the rpg/survival sim/builder I expected. Hope the endgame and goals are diverse enough or this might become rather dull quick. Still interested.

Last edited:

Destroid

Arcane
Lovely graphics, although it looks extremely slow paced from the video. The RimWorld guy won't be pleased to see this resurface.

Misconnected

Savant
Hah, such a human video.

"Look, a defenceless alien!"
"Let's all gang up on it and kick its head in!"

Burning Bridges

Enviado de meu SM-G3502T usando Tapatalk
They are still working on this? I thought this had gone the way of the dodo around 2012 or 2014.

I was interested in this when it was still called "Conlans Claim" but now I don't even feel that I want to play it. This shit is so long ago, perhaps I am not the same person anymore.

Berekän

A life wasted
Patron
WcqnlHp.jpg

:roll:

And to think I once was excited for this game.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom