Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Two Worlds 2 Sells 1 Million Copies

CraigCWB

Educated
Two Worlds was a solidly mediocre title that I barely managed to get through only because there wasn't much else to play at the time. I suppose its theoretically possible that a developer goes from "mediocre" on their first release to "excellent" on their first sequel, but I've yet to see that actually happen. It always seems to be the other way around, as they attempt to take their charming niche product mainstream and completely screw the pooch.

So all I have to say about that is: Europeans are weird!

Not the first time I've seen Euros just all over a game that was boring and unimaginative.

CraigCWB

Educated
commie said:
The story is a continuation of what happens in the first game regarding your character and his sister so if you want the full saga...

The "full saga", is it? A dictionary has a more compelling storyline than TW1 :P

commie

The Last Marxist
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2
CraigCWB said:
commie said:
The story is a continuation of what happens in the first game regarding your character and his sister so if you want the full saga...

The "full saga", is it? A dictionary has a more compelling storyline than TW1 :P

So? I'm just responding to what the dude asked. Quality is not the issue here. Besides, how many RPG's have compelling storylines? TW1 had a lot of good exploration and fun sidequests, the 'they've got my sista' was always an after thought.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom