Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Twenty Days of Oblivion

Slith

Scholar
Yes, yes, I can already hear the bitching about yet another Oblivion thread. Well, you guys shut the fuck up and get the fuck out. Not everything revolves around your pretty view of the world, you cocksuckers.

Anyways, this blog is written by a... well, I suppose not really a friend, a chum, perhaps. We've had some, ah, disagreements in regards to Oblivion before, which I'll admit, I might've been wrong about here or there. [Granted, Time's taken it's toll, I don't actually remember the arguments, just that we had them. I'm sure you understand.] I find it rather interesting reading about his experiences with the game, so I thought I'd share. [Besides, where would we be without sharing, comrades? Surely working as the slaves to some capitalistic pig!]

http://narcogen.com/blog_entry/04092007 ... f_oblivion

...And The Horse I Rode In On
When I first started playing, I exited the sewers near the stables outside the Imperial City. Since I was playing a thief, I thought I'd steal a horse...

MisterStone

Arcane
I love how the blog basically dissects all of the major fuck-ups in Oblivion.. the auto-levelling, the screwy AI, the f'ed up theft/justice system, etc. THe writer is totally aware of all of this, but he apparently just loves the game too much to care:

At any rate, I'm having a blast with Oblivion. I'd write more about it, but I'm having too much fun actually playing it to stop; by the time I think of something that's happened that I should write about, something else has happened.

Why have standards fallen so low?

Being a big gay tubesteak hahahahahahahahag
ITT Sparta

300finalanswer.jpg

OSK

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
This topic reminds me of the book 120 Days of Sodom for more than one reason.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom