Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Company News Troika Demise Confirmation

Fez

Erudite
Major_Blackhart said:
You know, I still feel depressed about Troika closing doors. I am a rabid fanboi with nowhere to turn. HALP!

I suggest you follow the instructions in my sig. I assure you I have heard no complaints from anyone who has followed them correctly.

Fez

Erudite
It's time to end all the arguments now.

It was all the evil publisher's fault, THEY KILLED TROIKA. :(

Troika died for out sins. :cry:

timfezsacr0jf.jpg

The Crucifixion of Tim, AKA The Passion of the Cain.

DarkSign

Erudite
Fez said:
DarkSign said:
Sorry. Sorry. That was me being condescending and translating Scottish. I should have known that 'Dexers could do the translation themselves. :D

Ironically, your translation was wrong. :wink:

/scratching head
How does "gie us" not = give us?

And the spirit of the translation...what a give He gives us to see ourselves as others see us...how is ths spirit of the translation wrong?

this thread is more effort than its worth.

nice PS work Fezzie.

Fez

Erudite
"O wad some Pow'r the giftie gie us, To see oursels as others see us"

"Oh, would some Power give us the gift to see ourselves as others see us." - Would have been closer to the original. The way you wrote it made it sound like the gift was already given, rather than being a wish or desire.

DemonKing

Arcane
Fez...awesome pic. Those evil publishers crucifying little ol' Troika - it just ain't right!

Sol Invictus

Erudite
Good picture, Fez. BTW, where can we find a picture of you? It's not fair that you get to photoshop everyone but nobody gets to photoshop you. I want a hand in this.

MarFish

Liturgist
Fez said:
It's time to end all the arguments now.

It was all the evil publisher's fault, THEY KILLED TROIKA. :(

Troika died for out sins. :cry:

timfezsacr0jf.jpg

The Crucifixion of Tim, AKA The Passion of the Cain.

Awesome stuff

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom