Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

TripleA challenge

Unwanted

Mikko Moilanen

Unwanted
Hereby I present an open challenge in a game called TripleA for Codexers.

I can play it 1vs1 or MP but only with dice on any map.

The winner reserves the rights to ridiculate the loser in rpgcodex.

All players reserve the rights to document the progression of the game in rpgcodex.

No quitters allowed but understandable forfeit is honoured.

http://triplea.sourceforge.net/mywiki

Unwanted

Mikko Moilanen

Unwanted
Great! I was wondering will I have to make such a taunting challenge posting that people here would had wanted to kill me :D
Hey, A&A is kewl, so I can play. Preferably on the classic 1942 map.

1. Great!

2. You come from the real thing? If so, then that's cool.

3. The thing just is that there are maybe almost 10 different classical 1942 maps for TripleA. The differences are mostly about the amount and size of land and air zones, and some rule differences. Anyway, I suppose you want to play the copy of the original version of Axis & Allies 1942 map? Like this: http://axisandallies.wikia.com/wiki/AAR

4. Please tell me the exact name of the map in TripleA.

5. Are you fine with PBEM game? I would prefer that so I could fully enjoy the turn based awesomeness of strategy gaming against a real human opponent.

6. *rubs his knuckles* The Iron Fist shall soon crush you.

Father Walker

Potato Ranger
3. The thing just is that there are maybe almost 10 different classical 1942 maps for TripleA. The differences are mostly about the amount and size of land and air zones, and some rule differences. Anyway, I suppose you want to play the copy of the original version of Axis & Allies 1942 map? Like this: http://axisandallies.wikia.com/wiki/AAR

It's this map. I got it under "World War II Revised" in TripleA. I think it's one of the additional ones you need to download.

Well, I'm fine with PBEM if there's no other option. I think that TCP-IP play is much more time-efficient and fun. No worries, if you're afraid of having not enough time for your turn.

Unwanted

Mikko Moilanen

Unwanted
Ok, I can do then TCP-IP game too. It is just that I will have to schedule the time for it. Shall we meet at the TripleA lobby and at what time? I propose Zulu 1800 today.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom