Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Trash

Unwanted

Zinc

Unwanted
Have you always thrown posts you don't like in the trash (that should be all of them really "derpy derp"!) or is this a new thing. Yes I noticed it tonight. You fucker.

Unwanted

Zinc

Unwanted
I don't know how the hell he gets away with it. I have two windows open and one of them has a thread open which the other one hasn't. He's shit and everyone knows it, but no one will remove him as a mod. Disgusting Dutch shitbag cunt. The sooner he is gone the better.

Unwanted

Zinc

Unwanted
Trash, the fact that you felt the need to dump this in the feedback forum, as opposed to GD, where everyone would read it, says a lot about the way you look after these forums.

You made posts and deleted posts on threads which ended up being deleted, by your hand, or another. When I first registered here and started posting my views on Oblivion, I felt that I'd found something wonderful. A jewel. A diamond. An impartial forum on the internet How wrong I was. Thanks, Trash. I loved it here. You had to ruin it you sick fuck. I won't be back.

Unwanted

Zinc

Unwanted
You're still a sick fuck. And guess what, I'm still leaving. And guess what, you're going to fucking miss me big time.

Have fun with your newfags you left-wing bastard.

Jason

chasing a bee
Trash, the fact that you felt the need to dump this in the feedback forum, as opposed to GD, where everyone would read it, says a lot about the way you look after these forums.
Yes, moving a site feedback thread to site feedback is just wacky.

You're still a sick fuck. And guess what, I'm still leaving. And guess what, you're going to fucking miss me big time.
Now that's just embarrassing.

Wyrmlord

Arcane
I'll miss Zinc. ;)

Something I like about English posters is that they just don't give a damn and say whatever they want.

Somebody like Higher Game, Gnidrologist, MetalCraze or Andhaira always seems like an internet persona, but you always know that Zinc or fizzelopeggus are the real thing. What you see is what you get.

Angelo85

Arcane
Patron
The dream of the perfect CRPG brought us together.
United us on the path to glory. Many battles we have seen, witnessed the darkest horros of the human soul. Enjoyed the laughter at many a camp fire before the rising of a red sun.

But somewhere along the path your mind went astray. Thoughts wandered lately more and more often into the evil realms of GD. Did they poison your mind? Have you gone insane seeking the holy grail that doesn't want to be found? The true answers may never be known.
See you in the next life, brother.

Only one thing remains to be spoken in honor of our soon-to-be-banned comrade in arms, and I sincerely hope that... hold on a second! Now that I think about it, I thought of somebody else while writing this. Never really knew you after all! Guess only thing left to say instead is: don't let the door hit you on your way out, dude.
bye-bye-male-smiley-smiley-emoticon-000291-large.gif

Zed

Codex Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex USB, 2014
"what has I think he probably died of heart failure once his session ended anyway."

Nice english, jimbob.

Kz3r0

Arcane
kingcomrade said:
He is indeed a usurper. That spot rightfully belongs to someone else
npc52.gif

I support this, DU, proceed. :salute:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom