Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Warhammer Total War: Warhammer III

Caim

Arcane
Are these generic slayer pirates or are the regiment of renown version?

1024px-Slayer_pirate_models_1.png

Tyrr

Liturgist
Elspeth von Draken looks like a strange choice. Did they just pick her to have a female LL?

Elttharion

Learned
Elspeth von Draken looks like a strange choice. Did they just pick her to have a female LL?
CA definitely were salivating to add a female Empire LL but it makes sense if its Elspeth. Tamurkhan was probably the most requested LL apart from Nagash and Thanquol and you cant really add him without also including Elspeth.

Minecrawler

Educated
Don't care about edgy wenches, empire finally got engineers. And more volley guns. Only need Boris and Middenland now (with a proper Middenland start, not in China).

Caim

Arcane
Don't care about edgy wenches, empire finally got engineers. And more volley guns. Only need Boris and Middenland now (with a proper Middenland start, not in China).
The monkey's paw twitches, and a finger slowly and ominously curls.

Boris Toddbringer now joins the Badlands Bowl.

Bohrain

Liturgist
Patron
My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
Then campaign changes seem good, though I don't get why they couldn't just instant recruit units on full health. The pools are already restricting mass recruits.

SmartCheetah

Arcane
New Blogpost

There are some okayish race updates, better than SOC at least
Yeah, those Nurgle changes seem allright. We'll see what they can do with Empire. Because lets be honest - most played faction has one of the most boring campaign mechanics in the game.

Dwarven Great Book of Grudges is fucking terrible and outdated as well - especially as it works against you most of the time. They really need to refresh it in a meaningful way.

kris

Arcane
New Blogpost

There are some okayish race updates, better than SOC at least

Dwarven Great Book of Grudges is fucking terrible and outdated as well - especially as it works against you most of the time. They really need to refresh it in a meaningful way.

I actually liked the low public order you got before with the grudges. Because i farmed gold from rebellions, which would never be able to beat the strong dwarf garrisons.

Hydro

Novice
Ah yes, rebellions — easy way to farm gold and level up. The only downside is meagre growth.

Lacrymas

Arcane
Pathfinder: Wrath
The problem with the Empire mechanics is that they're both outdated/weak and they work against you because of the way the entire rest of the game plays (which is a pattern with other factions as well).

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy
So I'm playing a campaign as the Changeling and it's... alright, actually. Yes, you are basically unkillable because your cults never ever go away but to win you need the campaign quests and those are fun. I just completely buttfucked Cathay by making the Great Wall kaputt and starting a Norscan invasion. Oh yea I also teleported the Black Pyramid of Nagash in there because why the fuck not. :smug:

Clipboard01.jpg

Mitleser2020

Scholar
The Empire Update

The Elector Count mechanic is now Reikland/Karl Franz exclusive and Gelt moved into the Darklands.
While the Elector Counts system is often not appropriate for our other Empire lords as they aren't Electors in the lore, we felt like Imperial Authority could be used as a central mechanic for all Empire Factions.

All Empire factions now have access to Imperial Authority, however the feature only becomes active once they own land within The Empire territory.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2fOatPWMPA

Bohrain

Liturgist
Patron
My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
Content creators in the program got to post their videos now. Zerkovich went over all the unit stats bunch of others did some battle content.

Thunderbarge seems just a dumb unit. When it uses the active ability that makes it take miniscule amount of passive damage while tripling its speed the opponent's flying melee units bug out and don't trigger their attack animations. And since it just passively kills everything around it you don't even need to click around for target priority. They also added Ulrika to the dwarf multiplayer roster which I really hope will be just an extended roster thing. Them having an access to caster mean that you'll see her in every game.

Lacrymas

Arcane
Pathfinder: Wrath
So, since Gelt is moved to Grand Cathay, is anyone besides Karl Franz (and Elspeth now, I guess) going to be able to make use of Imperial Authority? I doubt anyone is going to rush to the imperial lands.

Mitleser2020

Scholar
So, since Gelt is moved to Grand Cathay, is anyone besides Karl Franz (and Elspeth now, I guess) going to be able to make use of Imperial Authority? I doubt anyone is going to rush to the imperial lands.

Gelt will get an option to return.
  • As he helps the Iron Dragon deal with the nomads, he is presented with a series of Dilemmas that pave the way for his time in Cathay, or even his return to the Empire having secured a lifelong friendship in the process.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom