Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Torment Torment: Tides of Numenera Pre-Release Thread [ALPHA RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

hoverdog

dog that is hovering, Wastelands Interactive
Developer
Project: Eternity
The Torment site now shows the names and pledges of the top and most recent donors: https://torment.inxile-entertainment.com/

gRqgE8X.png
We have to achieve the goal, seriously.

For glory! For Ziets! :ziets:

Daemongar

Arcane
Codex Year of the Donut
I just threw a bit of money at inexile.
I feel... strange. It's the first time i pledge something.
Yeah, I just did for the first time also. Good thing I didn't do it on impulse and get the pledge version that includes a digital download of Wasteland 2. That would be really stupid, as I just bought Wasteland 2 two days ago. Yep, not being impulsive or stupid.

All I really wanted was my name on a tombstone (in game.) I think I bought the only version that doesn't include that.

Diablo169

Arcane
Has there been any mainstream media coverage for this new stretch-goal? It really only requires that most backers increase their pledge slightly. Problem being that a lot of backers don't even read updates once they've pledged.

Diablo169

Arcane
I'm no marketing expert but maybe do a press release for the mainstream media? Bundling the new gameplay trailer with a video by Colin and George describing the stretch goal. Could also include some notes on the area and some artwork if it exists?

Appreciate you guys are mega busy with Wasteland coming out, just a thought as I want this to succeed.

Brother None

inXile Entertainment
Developer
Has there been any mainstream media coverage for this new stretch-goal? It really only requires that most backers increase their pledge slightly. Problem being that a lot of backers don't even read updates once they've pledged.
There was a press release for the new site and the launch trailer was pushed "via" the site, and good KS updates always get a lot of press attention. It got an amount of media pickup yes, like this and this

Echo Mirage

Arcane
Brother None is there a time limit on the Inxile points at all? If I don't spend them before the game is released will they be stored for future use. Such as future games, items and such?

Right now I really don't have anything to spend them on at all as a Lore master backer.

Last edited:

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
I just put in another $77. I shouldn't have watched the trailer so many times.
Watch it again!
I am saving a one month salary for the next Obsidian Kickstarter.
Dude, tell me, don't you want The Gullet make it to the game?

There can't be enough money for Torment!
I know, therefore, I demand that you donate $1000 right now.

The only reason I added more money was to buy a second tier to get a physical copy.

Brother None

inXile Entertainment
Developer
Brother None is there a time limit on the Inxile points at all? If I don't spend them before the game is released will they be stored for future use. Such as future games, items and such?

Right now I really don't have anything to spend them on at all as a Lore master backer.
Too early in the system to say. Carrying them over to future games/items may end up being too complex, so can't comment on that now.

Nihiliste

Arcane
Patron
Keeping an eye on the new stretch goal but not going to decide whether or not to pledge more until we get a bit closer to the deadline. I'm excited for this game but Kickstarter has me wary about continuing to throw money at intangible things.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom