Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Torment Torment: Tides of Numenera Beta Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

StaticSpine

Arcane
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
More than 12 billion Thunderclap messages have been seen by people across 238 countries and territories. It's the world's first crowdspeaking platform, and over 7 million people have donated their social reach for ideas and causes that matter.
:abyssgazer:

roll-a-die

Magister
Either they successfully argued their way out of the sexual themes rating classification or they cut some more content in the last 4 months.

StaticSpine

Arcane
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Did Shanna get too dirty for Techland? :dance:
photo-on-2011-10-25-at-13-22.jpg

roll-a-die

Magister
They are only selling physical copies for the consoles at least as far as I've been able to find. Nothing for PC on Amazon, Gamestop, or anywhere else that I've seen, maybe you can back it on their website for that, but it looks like PC is digital exclusive.

roll-a-die

Magister

Rev

Arcane
Remember when they announced the console versions but "hey this is still a true PC game, designed explicitly with that in mind" and from then onwards pretty much every time they showed the game it was a ps4 footage.

What a fucking joke they are at inXile, they don't lose any occasion to remind us.

Father Foreskin

Learned
I wonder whats the next step for inxile is when the inevitable happens and this flops on consoles. Might flop on pc as well due to recent fuckery. Will Bards tale be marketed as the most backer-faithful pc game ever? Will everything be consoles only? Is there a bankruptcy or Techland takeover? Tune in for the next episode of scamming gamers and still losing a fucking fortune, starring brian fargo.

Rev

Arcane
I wonder whats the next step for inxile is when the inevitable happens and this flops on consoles. Might flop on pc as well due to recent fuckery. Will Bards tale be marketed as the most backer-faithful pc game ever? Will everything be consoles only? Is there a bankruptcy or Techland takeover? Tune in for the next episode of scamming gamers and still losing a fucking fortune, starring brian fargo.
They'll probably go back to work on the likes of Choplifter HD. It might even be considered incline, considering how mediocre and bland WL2 turned out.

Alienman

Retro-Fascist
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
It's totally dead in Sweden. PC section is a shameful display at Gamestop.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom