Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Torment Kickstarter Update #13: Animated Screenshot, Final Stretch Goals

Hobz

Savant
Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2
That update convinced me to up my pledge, but since I didn't find a a nice add-on or reachable higher pledge i'd want, I gave my money to the codex.

ghostdog

Arcane
Patron
I like what i see.

28668.jpg

The Great Deceiver

Trickster
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2
Amazing, animation looks really smooth. I like the level of detail that Jack character has as well.

My cup runneth over.

We must reach them ALL. Hopefully. :)

As far as stronghold goes, do you guys really think that Fargo is a moron and that he will make some stupid barbie doll house for biotards? Think again.

Diablo169

Arcane
I'm drunk so that video looked a lot more amazing then it probably was, nice to see them pushing for more stretchgoals though. Will have to see if they reach em.

Smejki

Larian Studios, ex-Warhorse
Developer

As far as stronghold goes, do you guys really think that Fargo is a moron and that he will make some stupid barbie doll house for biotards? Think again.
Nope. Yet still I can live without that design cliché quite well.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth

Maxson: There's a reason they put the stronghold stretch goal so high. Think about it. ;)

Maxson: There's a reason they put the stronghold stretch goal so high. Think about it. ;)

Yes bro. For getting money from Biotards. But then fucking them up by making something completely bizarre - looks, gameplay, and mechanics wise about that stronghold, that only :obviously: people will appreciate. :P

Orma

Arcane
Patron
Torment: Tides of Numenera
4.5 mil. player house? Really? :decline:

EDIT: But still, great update. Definitely would like to see that oasis-city.
And that Calculating Jack looks great.

Kirtai

Augur
My first thought about the player "stronghold" was something like a corrupted version of Maligree's Wonderful Garden.

I do like the quotes around "stronghold" though, it lends a nice touch of sarcasm.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Let me be less subtle:

From what I can tell from reading their reactions on UserVoice, the Torment development team doesn't really want to make a stronghold. But Bioware fans do love that sort of thing. They love it so much they might be willing to pay more for it. But on the other hand, the chances of actually reaching that goal are probably slim.

Do you get it now?

Diablo169

Arcane
I reckon they should put the player stronghold inside the head of an eldritch abomination. Tease the Biodrones with the possibility of tentacle rape and then deny them by making it celibate. Glorious.

Let me be less subtle:

From what I can tell from reading their reactions on UserVoice, the Torment development team doesn't really want to make a stronghold. But Bioware fans do love that sort of thing. They love it so much they might be willing to pay more for it. But on the other hand, the chances of actually reaching that goal are probably slim.

Do you get it now?

Bro, I don't know was it directed to me, but I got it as soon as you posted (i.e. a few posts ago). If they don't really want to make it OK. I just though they have some cool ideas for it and maybe they could make it :obviously:. But I would like Torment to reach ALL stretch goals nonetheless. ;)

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Let me be less subtle:

Do you get it now?

Bro, I don't know was it directed to me, but I got it as soon as you posted. If they don't really want to make it OK. But I would like Torment to reach ALL stretch goals. ;)

Not directed at you.

FeelTheRads

Arcane
Brother None, will there be a physical Numenera Torment Sourcebook in the future or is it KS digital exclusive? I'm a "physical" kind of guy and could care less about digital downloads.

Yeah, I agree with this physical bro right here.
Also you'd better have these rewards available for backers in the store afterwards, I can't afford to get everything I want right now.

J_C

One Bit Studio
Patron
Developer
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
No offence to anyone, but some of these stretchgoals suck. They lack imagination. "longer story, even more tides (maybe too much), expanded length, more music". Maybe it is just me, but they don't give me an urge to increase my pledge.

No offence to anyone, but some of these stretchgoals suck. They lack imagination. "longer story, even more tides (maybe too much), expanded length, more music". Maybe it is just me, but they don't give me an urge to increase my pledge.

More tides is awesome. It means more re-playability. What would you add to make it interesting, as a stretch goal I mean?

FeelTheRads

Arcane
Well, there are more locations. That's good.
Voluminous Cocks also sounds good, although it's pretty much just flavor.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom