Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Timeline for upcomming RPGs and PC Titles?

Durwyn

Prophet
donjn said:
Durwyn said:
No luv for Arcania ? It seems to be ten times better than Risen.

What do you think Gothic IV is, numb-nuts?

Now I am learning how to be rude on this board..I feel better now..

Fuck, too much reading GD caused some serious clusterfuck in my mind.

Numb-nuts ? Do you think that after 3 years posting on codex something like numb-nuts could offend me? And you call yourself a codexer ? Try harder next time man.

themadhatter

Novice
http://www.vgreleases.com/pc/
They're generally near enough to be of some use (off within a week or two in most cases, save where recently announced titles are concerned) and update regularly. Still, as previously mentioned, most of the games in your list have no official release date.

donjn

Educated
Durwyn said:
donjn said:
Durwyn said:
No luv for Arcania ? It seems to be ten times better than Risen.

What do you think Gothic IV is, numb-nuts?

Now I am learning how to be rude on this board..I feel better now..

Fuck, too much reading GD caused some serious clusterfuck in my mind.

Numb-nuts ? Do you think that after 3 years posting on codex something like numb-nuts could offend me? And you call yourself a codexer ? Try harder next time man.

I know but I am new; cut me some slack..

Texas Red

Whiner
You want to know the release dates, eh? Ask yourself if the game is a "blockbuster". If yes, then it will come out from October until December. On any other month the company won't make any money, supposedly. If the release date if for any other month, then there's a 90% probability that it will be moved to Q4.

mondblut

Arcane
Timeline for upcoming RPGs:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom