Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Time of Shadows - It's an RPG because it has spells and shit

denizsi

Arcane
In Time of Shadows, the fragile peace that had tenuously held Earth together has disintegrated and the time needed to save the planet is running out. Armed with magic abilities and over 100 different spells, players venture forth against the destructive wizardry and might of the Legions of Shadows. The journey is fraught with peril as players begin a monumental quest to the labyrinths of The Other Worlds as they attempt to save the world.

http://www.ggmania.com/?smsid=27148

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
Time of Shadows has players traveling a labyrinth of multiple worlds as they uncover sinister plots and battle evil forces in an attempt to save the Earth from imminent disaster.

Fuck yea! Can't wait for this.

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
I visited this site, looked the screens' thumbnails and immediately lost any interest. Talk about fucking generic look.

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
I know some people called Magic Carpet part RPG.
Hey, who made Magic Carpet again? Bullfrog? Man, Molyneux used to be hip.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom