Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

This site is similar to Resetera all things considered.

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Making up stuff again to show off how cool you are?

Ryzer

Arcane
Eh, should anything serious happen concerning NATO and RU, Vatniks in this thread shouldn't worry about the other posters in this thread. I'll personally report these forums and this specific thread to the right authorities. Depending on where the servers are, that's all they'll need.
It turns out that the reason we all must now endure two-factor authentication is because a vatnik got butthurt and went around hacking profiles. Just another example of vatnik scum ruining everything they touch and not deserving or appreciating our tolerance.

The way I see it, two-factor authentication is needed only if vatniks are around. I think we should just ban them all and remove mandatory two-factor authentication.

This is yet another example of vatniks reaping all the benefits of living in the Western society we built, while they behave like savages and refuse to respect our laws. It's us or them. If we keep tolerating them, they will eventually destroy us. We must act now, before it is too late.
Reporting for what? Expressing their opinions?
Nice snitch.
Should war between NATO and RU happen, it stops being simple 'opinions'.

Totally made up, I'm just stupid.

Orud

Scholar
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming!
Totally made up, I'm just stupid.
"When WW3 starts", you dolt. Only a simpleton like you actually sees that as an actual threat.

Then again, you Vatniks might start Googling for a timeline when someone says "when pigs fly".

Last edited:

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Okay, so now quote the same posters saying

You want to ban everyone who disagree with you and turn it into resetera. You're a whinny crybaby. I'm for free speech
And explain why this applies to all liberals

Orud

Scholar
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming!
Okay, so now quote the same posters saying

And explain why this applies to all liberals
That's an awful lot of posts of Vatniks saying how everyone in the West needs to be "raped, killed and nuked" that you're asking him to sift through.

Last edited:

Modron

Arcane
Gentlemen how bout we just compromise and ban everyone who joined after 2018?

Modron

Arcane
Why not just ban any additions after Feb 17, 2011?
So instead of making the place like Resetera you want to make it like Discord with only a few dozen members online at the same time during peak Polish hours?

Harthwain

Magister
The previous thread : " Should we ban all vatniks?" gathered a majority of votes for yes.
This proves that the majority of codexers want a wave of mass-banning but I suggest to push further and reach other shores.
Slow down your roll, bro:

1) "Majority of votes" means little when it's just a small part of the userbase that's voting.

2) This is not a democracy. More like enlightened absolutism with a bit of anarchy sprinkled in.

3) Be careful when suggesting to execute/exile someone, because someone else might think it would be an excellent idea to do the same to you. That is, I think, what resetera is about and what you're advocating for, strangely enough.

Liberals: There are vatniks and anti-vax in this website, we should ban all of them as they are vile scums.
I really don't like how people keep using "liberal" incorrectly. Being an extremist leftard doesn't make you a liberal. Being liberal is what makes you a liberal. The moment you stop considering opinions of others you stop being a liberal. It is that simple.

SharkClub

Prophet
Patron
Strap Yourselves In
I really don't like how people keep using "liberal" incorrectly. Being an extremist leftard doesn't make you a liberal. Being liberal is what makes you a liberal. The moment you stop considering opinions of others you stop being a liberal. It is that simple.
It's an American phenomenon to use "Liberal" in such a way, but it is very funny when you see a European or a thirdie misusing the word in such a way, it just shows how obsessed they are with American politics. To my knowledge Ryzer is a French vatnik so he's just showing his hand on how terminally online he is.

LarryTyphoid

Scholar
It's an American phenomenon to use "Liberal" in such a way, but it is very funny when you see a European or a thirdie misusing the word in such a way, it just shows how obsessed they are with American politics.
Some of the Europeans who use the term in this way understand its actual meaning, but still use it as a generic insult against leftists, and others they disagree with, because they see liberalism in all its forms as being cancerous and would rather LARP as medieval monarchists.

Atlantico

unida e indivisible
Patron
Undisputed Queen of Faggotry Vatnik In My Safe Space
Make the Codex Great Again!
Italian wines > french wines
You know it's true...
I know it's bullshit. While I do appreciate Italian wines, I'd suggest you stop believing advertisement, forget about Bordeaux piss and instead try some good ones. Loire has some really clever ones, soft while very well made (Chinon, Saumur-Champigny, St-Nicolas de Bourgueil). I really dig Southern wines, very flavorful. Languedoc is a favorite of mine. Also love Bourgogne, but can't really afford it except for grand meals with guests. It is almost a whole different drink anyway.

Now you give me your advice on Italian wines.

"I'm 18, short on cash, and on a road trip in Italy" category:
tavernello-rosato-frizzante-cl-75.jpg

It's Mebrilia the Viera Queen's favourite. True story.

"It's actually really good and somewhat complex" category:
scaia-bianca-garganega-chardonnay-tenuta-sant-antonio.jpg
Those aren't wines.

Matalarata

Arcane
Patron
Now you give me your advice on Italian wines.

Try Chianti Geografico, Nobile di Montepulciano or the already mentioned Brunello di Montalcino for medium-corpus reds. If you want something that hits really hard but still retains quality while colouring your glass deep purple after you drank it, go with Primitivo di Manduria.

Not an expert on white wines but I can ask around and find out, if you're genuinely interested.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom