Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Preview The Witcher 2 - of Battles & Boobie Cards

Luzur

Good Sir
Lesifoere said:
Well of course, girlfriend.

but, isnt that your role, sugar?

Wouldn't you pre-order too

i'll torrent it as usual.

:pirate:

:brofist:

dragonfk

Erudite
According to polish site Gamecorner.pl climbing and jumping is in.

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
Witcher Polish Defensive Squad, assemble!
The evil dark powermasters that criticize the game will rise up again, and an epic clash of titans is inevitable!

In Polish:

Grzsie zeczezxysksy! Szszctzcxxzyz! Gryzyzzyy!

Silellak

Cipher
Jasede said:
Witcher Polish Defensive Squad, assemble!
The evil dark powermasters that criticize the game will rise up again, and an epic clash of titans is inevitable!

In Polish:

Grzsie zeczezxysksy! Szszctzcxxzyz! Gryzyzzyy!
DarkUnderlord: The Last Stand of the Codex, as referenced in Eurogamer's Retrospective on Age of Decadence Online

Thursday, August 18th, 2011.

The group all knelt side-by-side, crossbows, rifles, and whatever else they could scrounge up pointing towards the west, as they sun came to the end of its daily routine.

"They are coming."

Vault Dweller and Edward glanced at each other, then at DarkUnderlord. VD's eyes were cold and hard - he always knew this day would come. Edward's reflected fear, which wasn't uncommon for a Thursday night, but was uncommon for a Thursday night that wasn't DU's bi-weekly "Sponge Bath and Anal Gland Massage Night".

"I knew you'd all be here with me, at the end."

"You locked us in the building," replied Edward.

"Choices and Consequences, my friend. We made our Choice to critize the Witcher, and now the Consequence is the small Polish army coming for our server farm."

"First off, we are not friends. Friends don't ask of one another the things...the terrible, disgusting things...you ask of me. Second, we did not make the choice. You made the choice. You should have shut the servers down when the Polish government demanded it."

"The Codex bows before no government! We are bigger than that! We are about the freedom to critize any game, any developer, without fear of being silenced, be it through banning, stabbing, or shooting."

"Being banned from an internet forum can't really be mentioned in the same breath as 'stabbing or shooting'. It's not the same. Like, at all. Has anyone ever actually been killed from posting their opinion about an RPG?"

"Have you forgotten the Andyman?"

"That doesn't count. He stopped work on his LP of Final Fantasy VII, knowing the Consequences of that Choice."

"You burned him alive and fucked his wife, all while forcing what little remained of his family to watch."

"It was a really good LP!"

Silence, except for the occasional screaming in the distance, brought to them by gusts of wind. VD toyed with the remote, carefully avoiding the big red button in the center.

DU turned to VD. "Are Volourn and Skyway ready to do their parts?"

"They are ready. Though, I have to ask one final time, did we need to tie the explosives to them?"

"I don't understand the question."

"Couldn't we have just hidden piles of explosives out there and have them serve the same purpose?"

"I don't follow."

"Won't their screaming tip off the approaching army to avoid those areas?"

DU stared at him as a caveman would stare at a lecturer describing the intricacies of quantum mechanics. Or, really, like he would stare at a lecturer describing the intricacies of quantum mechanics.

"...nevermind."

Their eyes met.

"Look, Darkie..."

"Incoming!" The cry from the look-out ended the conversation before it could begin. DU nodded to VD, perhaps because he understood what VD had wanted to say, but mostly because he wanted VD to press the big red button and make the bad people go boom.

The sound of the explosions needed no wind to be carried to them.

Lesifoere

Liturgist
Well, dicks, I looked through my backups and couldn't find my Witcher... anything, really. Anyone got a savegame to lend? That or it's time to replay the thing the way it was meant to be, with Polish voices and all.

Sceptic

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin
Silellak said:
DarkUnderlord: The Last Stand of the Codex, as referenced in Eurogamer's Retrospective on Age of Decadence Online
This is pure awesome.

Can't find a smiley to describe how good it is, so you'll need to settle for :thumbsup:

MikeJahn

Educated
GlobalExplorer said:
I liked the old Geralt much more, this one looks more like Geralts son.

Yeah it looks like Geralt's half-Albanian son Chico, they should rename the game to The Shiptar instead. :lol:

WhiskeyWolf

RPG Codex Polish Car Thief
Staff Member
Silellak said:
82186274.jpg
I suck at paint.

Gerrard

Arcane
Gobbo said:
There will be W1’s save importing. It will cause your money, items and abilities carried to W2. Also decisions made in W1 will somehow affect W2

wonder how they'll pull this off
Where's this info from?

WhiskeyWolf

RPG Codex Polish Car Thief
Staff Member

dragonfk

Erudite
Polygamia preview is much more comprehensive. And it awakened in me need to finish TW1. Though there's plenty of time for that. Release date: 1 quarter of 2011.

Gerrard

Arcane
dragonfk said:
Polygamia preview is much more comprehensive. And it awakened in me need to finish TW1. Though there's plenty of time for that. Release date: 1 quarter of 2011.
Knowing them it's gonna get delayed by at least 6 months.

Suchy

Arcane
Nasza gra to prawdziwe RPG nastawione na fabułę, wybory i ich konsekwencje. Walka jest dodatkiem i nie jest elementem pierwszoplanowym.
Our game is a true RPG focused on story, choices and their consequences. Combat is an addition and not a crucial element.

Suits me.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom