Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Preview The Witcher 2 Hands-on Impressions

Burning Bridges

Enviado de meu SM-G3502T usando Tapatalk
For christ sake not one of the screenshots shows even a single UI element. Is this a game or a movie preview? I mean this is a PC exclusive I would expect beefy inventory and character screens.

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
Dantus12 said:

IGN said:
For now I'm cautiously optimistic, placing The Witcher 2 right up there with Dragon Age 2 and Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim in terms of potential for greatness.

What IGN really means said:
If CDProjekt can "convince" us their game is as good as EA's and Zenimax have "convinced" us their 2 RPG's are 10/10, we might just give this game a "favorable" Review.

Doh! I thought it was coming out later Gakkone. Anyways, I'm sure there will be more vids.

deus101

Never LET ME into a tattoo parlor!
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2
Am i the only one that thought Twitchers 1 was okish...i mean...you only played one guy, click-for-auto-attack would be pointless, and it wasnt a diablo type clickfest either.

It worked well with the RealTimeWithPause.

zeitgeist

Magister
gamepro said:
# The game can be synced with your Facebook and Twitter accounts for in-game updates. We didn't get to see this in action, but we imagine it'll be something like "AJ seduced the succubus in The Witcher 2." Take that, FarmVille.
The future is now.

deus101

I actually got a facebook account in the early years when that started out....and it would lie dead and dormant if it wasnt for every friend and family prodding me to "ACCEPT MY FRIENDS REQUEST"

Hirato

Purse-Owner
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong
commie said:
DraQ said:
Boobie cards were weakest and least mature part of the first game. They won't be missed.

They sucked as you couldn't even save them to fap to later.

Wrong.
Once you've obtained a sex card, you can view them later by clicking on the heart in the respective character's bestiary entry. The heart in question is located on the portrait.

ironyuri

I, for one, will miss the titty cards. As a rabid completionist, I had to collect (and fap to) them all.

I don't think they detracted from the game.

deus101

ironyuri said:
I, for one, will miss the titty cards. As a rabid completionist, I had to collect (and fap to) them all.

I don't think they detracted from the game.

Call me a larper....but when i decided that my char should fuck viconia i wanted to fap with them.

:rpgcodex:

Crolug

Liturgist
Jaesun said:
It certainly looks and sounds like it will a be far more better game than Dragon Turd 2.

Well, that shouldn't be too hard to accomplish... Even Dungeon Siege III would do it :M

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom