Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Video Game Music Thread

Darkozric

Arbiter
Edgy
- Please listen to me. Yes, the Tower leads out of this world. It leads to freedom and truth. But it also leads to the end of us.
- Can you not see? Here, in this world, we know who we are. We each have our part to play in the process. We have a purpose, a destiny!

- This world is our home. If you leave the storm will consume it. There will be no way back.
- As long as the process continues, there is order, there is meaning. We are the story and the story tells us who we are.

- This world may be an illusion. But as long as we believe in the illusion, it is real. It sustains us. It gives us hope.
- In this world we have all the answers we need. But out there? Who are we out there? When we are neither master nor servant?

What meaning can we find in a world that has no purpose?

Please, stay here. Let the story go on forever.

You were always meant to defy me...That was the final trial. But I was...I was scared. I wanted to live forever.

Adeptus

Arcane
Developer
"Black Moon Chronicles" was a game I played as a kid. It is strategy game with real-time battles and turn-based army movement. Unfortunately, gameplay is weak because of extremely bad AI (in fact, on some maps it doesn't work at all - literally, enemies won't move even if your archers are standing few steps from them and shooting them), but for me as a kid it was not a problem. It has great dark fantasy athmosphere, partly because of the hand-made character charactere portraits (it is adaptaion of French comic), but mainly because of great soundtrack.
https://pierreesteve.bandcamp.com/album/black-moon-chronicles

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom