Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Vapourware The Tangut Prophecy: FOnline RPG, Historical Fiction, 12th Century China

laclongquan

Arcane
Even if he released it, would he be able to sell it? Not sure about the legalities of FOnline's engine. Whole lotta effort to just throw it up on itch.io and have it blend in with thousands of other games that no one will ever play. At least selling it would ensure you get some better visibility.
At least his years of effort wont go to waste.

curry

Arcane
Even if he released it, would he be able to sell it? Not sure about the legalities of FOnline's engine. Whole lotta effort to just throw it up on itch.io and have it blend in with thousands of other games that no one will ever play. At least selling it would ensure you get some better visibility.

According to the mod's page on moddb it's "still alive"

Yes indeed, the game is still alive.

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth

According to the mod's page on moddb it's "still alive"

Yes indeed, the game is still alive.
As of 2013

OracleX

Augur
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2
Was just looking for this one, glad it didn't took me ages to track as it's on page one! Then...only to figure out it's pretty much dead and only get kept on the first page due to posts similar like this...

Mustawd

Last time I talked to Crazy Loon was in december this winter. He needed to go off the grid and put game development on hold for reasons it's not my place to tell. I don't know if the game will ever be resumed but it probably won't be for a very long while

Update?

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Last time I talked to Crazy Loon was in december this winter. He needed to go off the grid and put game development on hold for reasons it's not my place to tell. I don't know if the game will ever be resumed but it probably won't be for a very long while

Update?
I curse you. I curse the day you were born and I curse the ancestors who begat you. May you either get too much to drink or too little, but never the right amount. May your car doors always need to be manhandled to be opened, and may your seat belt take 3 seconds longer to close and open. May you always wake up in the middle of the night hearing a doorbell ring and may it always be a doorbell in the neighbourhood and never your own. May your telephone always be at the wrong volume level to clearly hear the other side's voice. May your OS get stuck upgrading at the most inconvenient of times, may you never find a spare seat on the bus or train, unless it is next to a greasy drunk.
May your work always get caught up in meetings and may your clients confuse your name when praising you to your boss.

Thus do I curse you for disturbing the dead.

Update?

Update: I WILL KILL YOU!

But that's interesting info tho.

Ninjerk

Arcane
Codex Year of the Donut
Last time I talked to Crazy Loon was in december this winter. He needed to go off the grid and put game development on hold for reasons it's not my place to tell. I don't know if the game will ever be resumed but it probably won't be for a very long while. Crazy Loon only heard three of these songs - the two mountain songs (which were made with some tibetean connection in mind) and watching the night time thief (made for night time villages). He seemed pleased with the atmosphere overall, had no complaints about the mountain songs, but he felt watching the night time thief was a bit too repetitive and he stressed the importance of not annoying the player with repetition.

https://soundcloud.com/isletsound/sets/game-soundtrack-chinese
image.png

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
made ya look!
May you never be sure if the chick you're staring at is a trap. May your bladder never be dull unless you got your hands full lifting stuff, in which case may it be fit to burst. May your nose get the most itchy when your have pepper on your hands. May the water you shower with be a bit too cold or a bit too hot but never the right temperature. May your phone always look like someone is gonna call you.

Modron

Arcane
Thank you for continuing this tradition of updating this thread yearly in my absence, I promise I wont forget to later this year.

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
How's the game coming along?
May all your rpg characters die permanently exactly when you are 1 xp away from levelling them up. May their alignments always swing to the opposite of what you built them for.
May your fighter characters receive nothing but wands as loot and your casters nothing but heavy platemail. May you rogues receive only letters of commendations.
May you always forge what you were doing when you load your save game, and may you have to resort to guides to figure out what to do.
Thus do I curse your rpgs you love them so.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom