Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The tale of Vhagaar NightHammer, Paladin of Bahamut!

Andhaira

Arcane
Vhagaar is a character of mine in a D&D4e pbp game.

Vhagaar was raised in a secluded monastery dedicated to the platinum dragon Bahamut. After completing his rigorous training he set out into the world to right any and all wrongs and bring justice to the lands he visited. Currently, he left the new world to journey to the fringes of civilization on another continenet. He arrived at the remote outpost of Fingerkeep, where he and a group of sordid misfits were given the task of protecting a village from an undead menace that plagued them.

You can read more about Vhagaar's adventures and give me tips on how to play him here:

http://rpol.net/game.cgi?gi=1501&date=1249017832

Discuss!!

WholesaleGenocide

Liturgist
DND over the internet is so BOOOOOOORRRRRINNNNNNGGGGGGGGG.

Also Paladins are really one dimensional. I recommend against going the route of yelling your fucking gods name before every strike or I will ask your dad to rent me a limo so I can ride up to your house and beat the shit out of you.

""For the platinum one!" Vhagaar yelled out his familiar battle cry and then dashed towards the nearest zombie."

Never do that again. NEVER AGAIN.

Andhaira

Arcane
I find playing noe dimensional, sterotypical characters easy and more fun to play.

I wonder why.

And hey, thanks for taking time out to read Vhagaar's exploits there. The game is looking for players to feel free to send an RTJ.

Andhaira

Arcane
fyezall said:
Pic or he didn't happen.

mfw310.jpg

Lonely Vazdru

Pimp my Title
AndhairaX said:
Vhagaar was raised in a secluded monastery dedicated to the platinum dragon Bahamut.

Wtf is this shit ?

You kill dragons, you don't dedicate them friggin' monasteries. Pansies.

Chefe

Erudite
You dedicated a monastery to a Final Fantasy summon?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom