Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The STEAM Sales and Releases Thread

Late Bloomer

Scholar
This one is for Fedora Master :obviously:

On sale until Feb 23rd. Parts of the game are still in chinese as the english translation has been stuck in beta.

Jonathan "Zee Nekomimi

Hoarder of loli kats./ Funny ^._.^= ∫
Patron
Codex+ Now Streaming!
At least they cute and funny.
BB743AB23CC64368129BC54FFF87D0ACD236C687

This one is for Fedora Master :obviously:

On sale until Feb 23rd. Parts of the game are still in chinese as the english translation has been stuck in beta.

Urgent notice

translation by mechine:

CST 10:26 update

This issue has been urgently fixed. Players can restart the Steam client to resolve it

Sorry for the inconvenience caused to everyone

---

First of all, I apologize to all players!

Around 2:00 on the 23rd, after we conducted a major repair version update regarding cloud archiving, many players encountered issues with being unable to log in properly!

Because when I released this version yesterday, the programmer and I were already very confused, so we didn't have time to follow up on any bugs we might encounter after the release, so we fainted and went to sleep.

When I was delivering my child this morning, I glanced at QQ and it was about to explode. I quickly called the programmer and they are currently urgently repairing it

This issue will be fixed soon, please wait!

Sorry, thank you very much!
lol

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom