Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The STEAM Sales and Releases Thread

TripJack

Hedonist
no game is worth more than twenty dollars

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Oh, so you have tried that? I see, thanks for the valuable input. We always aim to improve the quality of the service.

pippin

Well, D:OS made it to the top of Codex's 2014 GOTYs for a reason. I broke the 20 dollar rule for it and it's worth it. Then again I do like Larian, so I'm a bit biased.

StaticSpine

Arcane
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
MyRPG Master is coming to Early Access tomorrow.
MyRPG is a set of many editors that will help you create your 3D (MMO)RPG World. These editors are divided into 4 categories: 3D editors, GUI editors, Rules editors and Universe editors.
My RPG is a tool that is able to create game universes and storylines playable solo or multi through local network or online servers.
:roll:

Astral Rag

Arcane
Those graphics would have been good in 2002 but it could be worse:
420605-capt01.gif

rmxp2.gif

homepage-rpg-maker-xp.jpg

smileyPuking.gif~c200

Last edited:

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Hey, Derek Smart giving his games out for free: http://store.steampowered.com/app/345580/

25 YEAR ANNIVERSARY OF THE BATTLECRUISER SERIES
Remastered for the 2015 Steam release marking the 25 year anniversary since the world and characters that spawned the first Battlecruiser 3000AD (1996)
game were created, thus starting the long journey.

This game is currently FREE exclusively on Steam. We have released it in order to introduce a new generation to these highly advanced capital ship combat games.

And since the graphics are now showing their age, we are in the process of doing another refresh of this game which will be released later this year as Universal Combat Advanced. It will also be available on Steam.

Retaining all the existing gameplay features*, this advanced version will be a complete graphics (space and planetary) engine overhaul, an upgrade of the entire 3D model (ships, stations, planet bases, character models, weapons etc) and arts assets using the more advanced ones from our recent Line Of Defense MMO game (also available here on Steam) as well as upgraded versions of all special effects, audio and other similar game assets. It will also contain a new 32 mission campaign scenario playable with any of the capital ships in the game.

If you enjoy this v2.0 refresh of the game, then you can look forward to an even better experience later this year.

* While there are currently no plans to add any new features, we are working on a surprise feature that will completely blow your mind, while adding an even more immersive experience. HINT: If you haven't yet, check out the Engstrom class carrier, the GCV-Starguard in our Line Of Defense MMO game currently on Steam Early Access. That is the same carrier that is now featured in this Steam release of Universal Combat CE v2.0. And you get to fly it, though you can't do that in Line Of Defense.

Cleveland Mark Blakemore

Baron Dupek

Arcane
Garbage Day. JA F cheaper than Back in Action? Bear's Pit were amused with moding potential. Unless they unleash some reedeming mod (like Combat Evolved) or mess with one mod for ethernity like 1.13, nobody should waste single coin on this shit. Another game is in developement for years and not much content inside. Death in big discounts>lack of money>studio closed, I hope.
From what I found there's 7,62 High Calible + BSM 2.1 and Death to Spies, dolan each. Rest to flush.

Last edited:

Multi-headed Cow

Hnnnnnnnnngh. Sale on Crusader Kings 2 collection but not on individual DLC. God damn to Johan do another Paradox sale, I want to scoop up a bunch of CK2 and EU4 garbage.

Echo Mirage

Arcane
Almost the same thing with the Payday 2 DLC. Ive been siting and waiting for the butthurt tide to rise high enough over the whole "Hypetrain" event for it to start driving down the prices and trigger a flash sale. But nope. :rpgcodex:

Last edited:

sser

Arcane
Developer
Crimes & Punishment is a pretty good game, but I would wait for a cheaper sale than that. I'm pretty sure I actually got it for less when it came out.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom