Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News The quest for more money: Oblivion GotY edition

Texas Red

Whiner
Chef wins the thread. Nothing more to post, move along.

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
I wish I had those admin powers too, Helton. Or are you using some hack? That's pretty awesome.

Helton

Arcane
As Talos turned the tropics into grassland for his people found them distasteful, so I turn your furggotry into faggotry so to less offend my eyes.

I am he who has achieved CHIM and touched the Tower.

I AM ALL WE, bitch, and don't forget it.

Jedi_Learner

Liturgist
WalterKinde said:
Is the GOTY edition out yet?

According to Wikipedia, that ever reliable source of information, the europe release for the PC was the 21st of September. I've searched high and low in the game shops of my local town, but apart from finding it on ebay for over £25 I have had no luck. Maybe the new edition sold like hotcakes, because the game is loved by the majority? :wink:

Texas Red

Whiner
While everyone was playing MotB and waiting for The Witcher to be released, Jedi Learner was searching for Oblivion, and apparently he wanted to actually pay for it as well.

Jedi_Learner

Liturgist
The Witcher doesn't really interest me The Walkin' Dude, and you know why I'm not in a rush to play Mask of the Betrayer. And no, it isn't because I'm a bitter padawan full of hatred! And of course I want to pay for Oblivion, but not too much. I'd feel dirty, dishonest if I pirated it, along with any other game or movie regardless of the quality.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom