Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Prosper The Pokemon Experiment - 50,000 monkeys randomly bashing the keyboard

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
:flamesaw:

Ji0EGw.png

I had forgotten about those ledges. :lol:

They've just reached Mr. Pokémon's house (laziest NPC name ever. What were they thinking?) and got the egg. Togepi is actually not that bad, and Metronome (uses a random move, from sand attack to flamethrower) should make using him interesting.

71 thousand people watching atm.

We should get an Hoppip

it's some kind of malformed Oddish

encounter rate is ridiculous, yeah

GUYS WE NEED WHITNEYS MOOMOO MILK

lets go, it's crystal version so there are no mareeps here

we need to consult the egg

Next objective: catch Groudon

NOBODY will see this but I think we should have picked a Cyndaquil

so I'm guessing were grinding already?

Missing the chat filter though. Also now I can't click anywhere on the chat window without pulling a "do you want to sign up?" prompt. Fuck you, I don't want to log in using my facebook account.

By the way:

Democracy mode is automatically selected at the start of every hour.

:(

Now it's a Super Mario Land hack. Who makes these things?

Changing sprites seems like a good idea for babby's first hack.

I like crystal. Pokemon actually improved quite a bit for the first generations.

It's always improving. The series managed to be unaffected by the streamlining bullshit that dominated the industry, one of the reasons I like it.

edit: oh shi-

51622,datledgeVCAF7.png

Last edited:
First battle against the soulless evil ginger.

Lazorgator opens with water gun and rage, doing mediocre damage. Chikorita counters with tackles because that's all she has, building Lazorgator's RAGE. The battle is over in three turns. We take 300 dollars from the ginger, and all is right in the world.

Lazrgatr is 2 stronk. How stronk, u ask?

Guys, our Totodile is straight-up top percentage.

Level 6 Stats: 23 HP / 14 Atk / 13 Def / 11 Spd / 12 Sp Atk / 12 Sp Def

Which means the IVs (ranging from 0-15) are:

HP 9-15
Atk 10-15
Def 3-10
Spd 7-15
Special 15

We can get more precise estimates as he levels, but even now I can tell that we've got a damn fine Totodile.

edit: Totodile hit level 7.

Stats: 25 HP / 16 Atk / 15 Def / 12 Spd / 13 Sp Atk / 13 Sp Def

Combining the stat ranges for level 7 with those of level 6, we get:

HP 9-14
Atk 14-15
Def 8-10
Spd 7-14
Special 15

And the stats only get more solid, damn. Both his attack and special attack are through the roof, and he's shored up his weak defense. HP and Speed are the only stats up in the air right now.

Consider this: the only stat our Totodile could possibly be below average in is Speed, and that's only if he turns out to have a 7. He's above average in all categories, and straight-up top percentage in Attack and Special. This little guy's going to be an absolute monster in the future.

edit2: Totodile hit level 8.

Stats: 28 HP / 18 Atk / 16 Def / 13 Spd / 14 Sp Atk / 15 Sp Def

We use these to revise our old estimates:
HP 13-15
Atk ??? (hopefully 14-15)
Def 8-10
Spd 7-13
Special 15

HP stat gets even more solid, Def and Speed pretty much stay where they are. I'm a bit confused by attack, though, as the calculator I'm using reports that we have literally transcended the limits of the game--maximum attack for a level 8 Totodile is 17. While I'd love to believe that our starter is so badass that he straight-up broke the game, I'm assuming that EVs/Stat Exp have already started to come into play (which might also cast doubt on my other calculations). Unfortunately I don't know how to calculate the influence of EVs in Gen II--we may have to wait until Totodile has max Stat Exp in everything to figure out his exact stats. Regardless, it does look like Totodile is one tough crocodile.

edit3: One last update: Level 9.

Stats: 30 HP / 19 Atk / 18 Def / 14 Spd / 15 Sp Atk / 16 Sp Def

HP 13-15
Atk 14-15
Def 9-10
Spd 7-12
Special 15

Here's my last set of estimates for Totodile's stats. I'm stopping here because as Totodile keeps leveling up, Stat Exp is going to have more and more of an impact, which means I'll inevitably start to overestimate. Totodile's Attack stat at level 8 shows that this has in fact begun to happen, so consider the estimates from level 6-9 progressively more inaccurate, though likely not terribly so (we've only beaten a dozen or so Pokemon, after all). Anyway, the takeaway from all of this pointless number crunching is that Totodile is an absolute beast.

tl;dr: "My Totodile is different from regular Totodile. It's like my Totodile is in the top percentage of Totodile."​

This Gator has fricken laser beams shooting from its head. Of course its top percentage!

sooo...release him? I think you've made a compelling argument for releasing him here.

ZnuOw1K.jpg

edit: right now there's a tug of war between people who want a pidgey (for the second coming of bird jesus) and people who want a sentret (for new memes)

...aaaaaaaaaand Bird Jesus II is it. I was hoping for something new but ok. they got a sentret as well.

Next step is to give the ginger rival a name. But only after they talk to THE DUDE (this game's equivalent of the catching tutorial's OLD MAN) an inordinate number of times, of course.

Last edited:
Yeah. :lol: At least you don't get to see that during the game.

The last four hours summed up

E0riiv6.gif

Totodile is level 16 (evolves at 18) and they still haven't entered the third town (first gym and dungeon).

-

and as soon as they enter it, Joey calls to brag about how his Rattatta beat a Caterpie. :)

3:59 Sunwalkergyd: HE CAUGHT A CATTERPEIE
3:59 Mcgunns: *** JOEY
3:59 Joshisnotarobot: <message deleted>
3:59 Rex_raptor: DIS MUSIC
3:59 P0k3manz: FUKIN JOEY
3:59 Hdkjsk: JOEY!
3:59 Brettnixdorf: DAMMIT JOEY
3:59 Agilulf: we don't care joey
3:59 Arcangle317: CLEFAIRY AND THE MOON STONE
3:59 Mildcuriosity: Call him back!
3:59 Otrae: Damn, that dude beat a Caterpie!
3:59 Mini_me50: JOEEEYY
3:59 Gustav0_1390: HE IS SO COOL!!!!!!!!!!
3:59 Felixisac: fuk y m8
3:59 Aeosys: to the pokecenter!
3:59 Richtodd: it was a cakewalk?!?!?!
3:59 Heendog: THANK YOU BASED JOEY
3:59 Whatisfun: Joey too tough
3:59 Infernobox: REJECTED
3:59 Thegodlyfj: *** OFF JOEY
3:59 Ithilion: TOP *** PERCENTAGE
3:59 Solidsnake423: JOEY GAWDDAMMIT
3:59 Philfry: *** you and your ratatta joey
3:59 Coloradohugge: JOEY!!! stop braging you ***!
3:59 Shattermage: Joey has a Digrat!
3:59 Onatu: TOP. FREAKING. PERCENTAGE.
3:59 Chucklesmcgee: JOEY ALWAYS BE GIVEN YOU *** YO
3:59 Thewalkerd: JOEUY!!!! GET OUT OF MY YARD !!!
3:59 Badassett: Joey is our rival
3:59 Igobyballs: GUYS WE NEED TO CALL JOEY
3:59 Flutteryflower: IT WAS A CAKEWALK
3:59 Drfaustus92: UH
3:59 Knightmaredasher: BYE JOEY
3:59 Frankproto: anarchy9
3:59 Remembertheledge: JOEY, SO TOUGH. SO STRONG.
3:59 Vasefudekthxbye: LATER JOEY
3:59 Tomkb: Joey The Rattata Rapist...
3:59 Leviathan_of_mackerel: Call him back! Tell him you love him!
3:59 Poopmanz: Democracy goal: GET TO DA DUNSPARCE!
3:59 Fmoose48: FUCKIN TOP PERCENTAGE. UMAD?
3:59 Shinyvanillite: CAKEWALK
3:59 Glimmerhelix: TO POKEMON CENTER
3:59 Maljurok: the ledge is the friend of DOWN
3:59 Jart___: RELEASE THE GODDAMN BIRD
3:59 Games4pc: gettin real tied of your Sh*t Joey
3:59 Omelettehd: BASED JOEY WITH TOP PERCENTAGE
3:59 Ch3mraider: HEAL

tumblr_lqxbo0XoXI1qjmldjo1_500.png

Last edited:
I actually beat Whitney with him once, so yeah, Metronome is chaotic AND useful enough that he could stay on the party for the rest of the game. But if they overwrite it with some shit move, he's PC fodder.

edit: they got the egg. Now it's just a matter of walking around until it hatches.

-

Totodile soloed the entire gym. They got to the gym leader just as Democracy mode kicked in, and they still can't talk to him :lol:

After two minutes, the battle starts. Falkner is so terrible in the original game (remakes give him a few more levels and a healing move for his Pidgeotto), this will be a curbstomp.

Lol, a level 7 Pidgey. Totodile opens with lazors leer spam, dropping his defenses two stages. Kind of pointless because a single water gun kills him. Now for the hacked Pidgeotto, which is somehow level 9 even though Pidgey doesn't evolve until level 18.

Totodile uses rage, the bird counters with gust. Both are half health already, such an epic battle. Two water guns later and the useless bird is down.

8 hours in and they have the first badge. God is on their side.

helixgod.gif

The saddest thing is that those weaklings were supposedly trained by Falkner's father. I think the old man gave him his pet birds by mistake, there are stronger Pidgeys in the wild just outside the town. Fuck, even Brock had a team in the double digits. Were a level 12 Geodude and a level 14 Onix so difficult that they had to make the first gym leader in the sequel so pathetic in comparison?

Err...moving on. Reward for beating him is the first badge and TM31, which teaches Mud Slap. Basically a sand attack that causes mediocre ground-type damage, which is alright for early game I guess. It's also one good way of crippling Miltank later. The badge allows them to use Flash (that can be found on the nearby tower) to navigate dark caves, two of which can be accessed right now. Not that it matters since they'll probably go through them blind, anyway.

If they stall in this city until it's night time in the game, they could catch a Gastly at the tower. He's also a good way of dealing with Miltank since her Stomp doesn't hit him in this game (in the remakes, she gets an ability that lets her hit ghost types with normal moves such as stomp. I think they gave her that just so Whitney's Miltank could counter Gastly, which is a pretty impressive dedication to trolling). Rollout is gonna wreck his shit though, so Mud Slap is still their best bet. Inventory is divided into item categories this time so it's unlikely they'll keep throwing shit away.

Last edited:

Jaedar

Arcane
Patron
Project: Eternity Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker
Democracy at the start of every hour is kinda lame. I wonder what the thought behind that was.

It's to keep people focused on playing the game instead of that neverending "WAAAAAAAAAH WE NEED DEMOCRACY" "NO WE STAY IN ANARCHY" "DEMOCRACY!" ANARCHY!" argument.

The egg still hasn't hatched, weird. They've been walking around for hours, it's night time already. I wonder if it's another fucked up romhack?

Ah, status screen says it's going to hatch soon.

CdLvHg.jpg

oFydcZS.jpg

NO IDIOTS STAY AND GET POKEBALLS

we need new member

POKEBALLS MOTHERFUCKERRRR

sad truth is, Joey is still a better trainer than 73.073 morons

Hey Joey, thanks for calling in the middle of the night

Calling mom in the middle of the night!

guys we need to milk misty

I think meating bitsy is a good idea

YESS WE GOT 1 BALL

stop forcing your shitty name poll

HEAL YOUR POKEMON YOU RETARDS

show Whitney your Golden Rod

FUCK OFF BUG CATCHER WADE, STOP CALLING US

nooooo we need to go to the HERBS (up/left) and catch a GROWLITHE

Wade was just drunk dialing, happens to the best of us

CATCH A BELLSPROUT TO TRADE FOR AN ONIX!!

this is crystal, growlithe is later in the game

Spinarak's phone number? What is this, Pokémon Jade?

GUYS WE'RE IN TROUBLE, LETS CALL MOM AGAIN

We can't run away from a shiny, our only options are to defeat it or catch it

LETS SOLVE THE UNOWN PUZZLE

dance for us, fat man

YOU ARE NOT A FAILURE HELIX LOVES YOU

was he going to punch a Sudowoodo?

Wow, they managed to heal a paralysis with an item. Not sure if accidental or intended.

They're going into the ruins of alph now, lair of the most gimmicky useless mon of all time. I doubt they'll get past the sliding puzzles even with democracy though, and since this place is optional they'll probably spend a few fruitless hours here until the egg hatches.

oh, this oughta be good

we are in an evil place

I would tittyfuck Whitney

W7tqdkt.jpg

you are ruining the game

Last edited:

DragoFireheart

all caps, rainbow colors, SOMETHING.
Auto-Democracy mode is lame.

The gator slaughtering everything is amusing.

0d14h14m: It's important to note that with our new Wooper, we now have a full party of Pokemon - none of which are capable of learning Waterfall. This indicates we'll definitely need at least one PC visit down the road.
/u/thecardigan

Combined with the fact they're only grinding Totodile and ignoring everyone else...

:avatard:

edit:

It's to keep people focused on playing the game instead of that neverending "WAAAAAAAAAH WE NEED DEMOCRACY" "NO WE STAY IN ANARCHY" "DEMOCRACY!" ANARCHY!" argument.

Scratch that, the neverending argument is now "guys lets wait until democracy to do stuff!!!!!" "hahaha we won't let you!!!!" "nooooooo we need to evolve" "hahaha press B to sabotage evolution, fellow anarchists!". No matter the technical limitations, Reddit always finds a way to let le ROFL XD bleed through. Domecracy started as a last resource for particularly tricky parts like the rocket hideout, now there are people clamoring for it so they can change the party order. WTF

the tug of war bar was a total failure, there were more inputs about governance than there were for actual commands to play the game.

who thought it wasn't a good idea to let LazorGator evolve?

this is better than the Oscars

if we lose chomp gator we are doomed

pc demands blood

please don't recreate bloody sunday...

We of Team Plasma demand you release all of your pokemon slaves!

"I am a Mac" "I am a PC, I demand blood"

ugh, the lady is so close to the PC

I swear the people trying to avoid the pc are going to be the ones releasing a pokemon if we get to the pc

why the *** did they put ledges here?

ledge pls

stop trying to force memes from the previous run, it doesn't work that way

we are going to get raped in the cave!

No one is going to rape you, this game is rated e for everyone

Wade's weedle or the old man's rod? Tough choice

I don't think many of them are aware that unevolved mons learn moves earlier (it was the entire point of not letting the Keeper evolve in Red). Not evolving as soon as possible could be a especially good thing for what is shaping up to be a solo run.

-

71 thousand people watching atm.

Viewer count plummeted down to 32.000 :lol:

"Hmmmmmm, think I'm gonna check out this twitch plays pokemon thing, they just started a new game so it's the perfect time to join....oh fuck, what the shit is this?"

Last edited:
Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
So all hopes that my intertubes won't get clogged by third-rate pokemans memes on a daily basis are shattered then? The retarded abomination continues?

Well, fuck.

I hope it continues forever, your tears are sweeter than mtn dew. :kingcomrade:

FQYRGnh.png

http://www.reddit.com/live/m5n42gvbpyi6hdisciytwamw3a

6 hours ago
0d21h9m: That was a close call. After a brief stint in democracy, we nearly deposited Togepi several times and Admiral Adderal once. It looks like we won't be allowed to leave until blood has been spilt, unfortunately. Who will be getting the axe this time?
/u/DrewLinky
6 hours ago
0d21h9m: The PC craves a sacrifice, but Togepi narrowly avoids it. This time.
/u/Xkeeper

6 hours ago
0d20h50m: Oh man, it looks like we're heading for the PC. Prepare yourselves.
/u/DrewLinky
6 hours ago
0d20h47m: Joey the Youngster calls us because he thinks his Rattata is the coolest thing since sliced bread. It's just after 4 AM Johto time, you ingrate. Surely this could have waited until a more reasonable hour.
/u/DrewLinky
6 hours ago
0d20h41m: We celebrate Bugsy's defeat with another attempt at evolving Totodile, which is cut short yet again.
/u/DrewLinky
6 hours ago
0d 20h 38m: Totodile does it, and levels up to 25! We have defeated Bugsy and received the HIVEBADGE!
/u/PinkSombrero
6 hours ago
0d 20h 38m: Armed with just a Totodile, we challenge Bugsy. Will we succeed?
/u/PinkSombrero

They actually got through the forest without losing anyone.:o Also, DUX cameo on a puzzle.

Judging by the timestamps, Bugsy didn't last a minute. Maybe Falkner isn't the most pathetic gym leader around, after all. Fortunately that streak of easy wins is about to change. The cow from hell is next.

Nothing very interesting happened since then, they got to the radio tower which doesn't have anything of note yet. Wish I could stay to watch the gym battle that will probably happen in the next 1-3 hours, but I've been tasked with moving furniture around. Joy!

5aeKDry.jpg

Last edited:
Totodile is now a Feraligatr, grinding for Morty's ghost gym. \/\/\/

ntR9cH9.png

Worse thing, if they don't defeat him on the first try, they have to go through that again.

103114-so-youre-telling-me-theres-a-c-Raj0.png

-

apparently the math isn't quite right, but the point remains - this will be impossibru until America goes to sleep and the aussies/euros get at least 30 seconds of democracy. Moar on this here, for the mathematically inclined.

-

Northeasternwind: GYM and then grind if we lose. Seriously, it's just Gengar and hypnosis

Papercactus: IF WE GRIND IT WILL TAKE FOREVER TO HEAL

Stormazure: lol Training = 2 levels on LaserGator?

Northeasternwind: Grinding requires switching pokemon and then healing afterwards, which is too time-consuming

Flerpoderpo: Guys. Remember that time Prince omlette used sacred fire? Good times..

Weewalrus: DEMOCRACY = TURTLE SPEED

Zsnwoo: We cant go back and heal pokemon in 30 minutes so just wait at the gym

Derpylemon: Anarchy just feels faster. Instant satisfaction, you know. We need Democracy to navigate the gym of ghost satan.

A_ferret_is_on_your_head: Anarchy = going nowhere fast Democracy = going somewhere slowly

Smokemonster84: Democracy = boring, uneventful progress. If you want to just beat the game, go play it on your own. Every memorably moment in TPP1 happened under anarchy.

Stayscheming6: eevee only evolves with happiness; the more he faints the less happy he becomes

Titirominex: EEVEE MUST EVOLVE WITH A STONE, ITS IMPOSSIBLE WITH HAPPINESS, DIES TOO MUCH ------

Elendilli: the people thinking theyre on some kind of hype train going on anarchy to go for morty have autistm. kill yourselves asap suicides ur best option

Rukasu_inoru: Whatever happened to having fun in TPP instead of pointless name calling that won't solve anything at all? just saying.

Rusinylancer: We're obviously very upset right now. We should call mom.

Oh, Rukasu. You have no idea, do you? This is serious business.

Hawtsaus: THESE FUCKING CHILDREN ONLY WANT ANARCHY BECAUSE THEY WANT TO SEE INSTANT GRATIFICATION OF MOVEMENT. Even if that fast movement is going NOWHERE.

Hawtsaus: IF YOU GET BORED OF DEMOCRACY. Just *** leave the stream. Go play outside. You are a cancer to society by voting anarchy simply for being bored. Go *** yourself.

Hawtsaus: HEY WE ARE MOVING SO FAST. SO MUCH PROGRESS IN ANARCHY RIGHT? WE ARE TOTALLY PROGRESSING FAST. DEMOCRACY MUST BE SLOW RIGHT? >Anarchy

:M

Last edited:

Coyote

Arcane
They actually got to the gym leader once about 3 hours ago after 45 minutes of battling the Elite Floor under democracy. Then they switched to anarchy for the fight and lost after Gengar date-raped Feraligatr, who was their only Pokemon with any real chance to influence the outcome.

Afterwards they went to a nearby cave to try and grind some of the other Pokemon, but I think they mainly ended up leveling Feraligatr even more because the Pokemon in front of him fainted and they couldn't change the party lineup.

DragoFireheart

all caps, rainbow colors, SOMETHING.
So lazor Gator has been carrying this playthrough?

The drama if he got released will be highly entertaining.

Regarding that, there's an interesting development.

http://www.reddit.com/r/twitchplays...leasepc_technology_operation_protective_mail/

Anti-Release/PC Technology! Operation Protective Mail!

Hey guys, in gen 2, if a pokemon is holding mail, they cannot be deposited into the PC or Daycare, moved with the PC, AND it prevents them from being released.

Hopefully this will also deter trolls from invading the stream since they will no longer have much power in the pc world!

So if we could just buy some mail and manage to give it to Lazor Gator or anyone we like, it'd act as a nice protective buffer. Sure we might accidentally toss it but there's no harm in trying yes?

Mail is also very cheap (50) to buy and can be found in a variety of pokemarts. So even if we end up tossing one we can just buy more.

Marts include...Violet, Azalea, Goldenrod (2nd floor, 2nd cashier), Olivine, Mahogany,
and in Kanto, Viridian, Cerulean, Saffron, Fuchsia, Vermilion, Celadon, Mt. Moon

To people saying this is easy mode? We have enough trouble navigating menus and things can always go wrong. It's more of an early action for a long term solution but that doesn't make it any easier to do.

My Opinion?
I came up with this idea since I was getting sick of everyone being afraid of the pc and dancing around and away from it. Teaching 'mons HM's doesn't save them in this gen so that idea was thrown out the window.

I don't consider this completely fool proof as things can always go wrong (Pokemon in the PC can still be released).

Pokemon we don't want to hold mail might end up with it. And while I do this in hopes that this would further progress and make the stream more enjoyable, I can't predict the future so things could become stale. From what I understand, that's the main argument against this idea, people are afraid of TPP becoming completely dull.

I understand and respect the people against this idea.

But I still say we should brave this idea simply because it hasn't been done in this manner and it takes something previously worthless and gives it meaning. Yes TPP is all about the chaos, it adds to the emotion, it gives us fear of loss and when we overcome that fear and come out clean, we're overjoyed.

But even chaos can get stale if it doesn't evolve. But TPP has also become about trying out new ideas, and coming up with innovations to trump our ledges and bushes. We've already been victimized by the PC, now I'd like to see how we react when we actually have power over it. And by NO means should we do this in democracy but that's up to the whole group anyway.

I do not however, agree with the people who demand blood for the sake of it.

TL,DR: Giving pokemon mail makes them pc proof! Can't be released/deposited/moved.

I call it: Operation Chain Mail!/Operation Protective Mail!

PROOF: http://imgur.com/a/bh1nq#0

Vote: http://strawpoll.me/1257629

UPDATE: This also works for the daycare!

tumblr_n1x990BOVI1s3p8pco1_500.jpg

Helix only knows if they'll remember to do that before touching the next PC, though.

-

ZDcG16Y.gif

They've reached Morty during domecracy. Anarchy for fight would've been ideal but for this gym we have to take what we can get.

Galstly curses Koffing, losing half of its own HP to take out 1/4 of the opponent's HP every turn. Koffins uses poison gas, which doesn't affect Gastly. Then he does it again. Meanwhile Gastly spams Lick, paralyzing Koffing and eventually killing it. The Gator avenges him with one water gun. Haunter is next, the Gator is exchanged for Ozzy the Metapod. He's unaffected by Haunter's Mimic since neither had used any move yet.

Ozzy tries to cripple the Haunter's speed with String Shot, but it doesn't matter since two Night Shades are enough to kill it. The Gator comes back lusting for blood once again, downing the Haunter with one surf...and then the Gengar...and the second Haunter.

Battle over, FOGBADGE GET. Surf can now be used outside of battle, opening a bunch of paths. The other reward is TM30 Shadow Ball which is a ghost-type move that gives a chance of reducing Sp. Def on hit. Pretty boss, hope they don't waste it.

Next step: either Steel or Fighting type gym. I think you can do them in the order you want.

3oyPtPe.png

bonus:

DNsDHMU.png

gFVuiCq.jpg

lBshGcE.jpg

and of course, another of Wade's late night calls, right after the hivemind failed in catching a level 16 Raticate.

d0ZvNZ.png

Dabber6: Sitting here is such a gret erminder on much of a musical genius this guy was. Listneing to this is the best thing ever

-

Legion got bored, went to the PC. Half the people want to release the Gator because he's just one-hitting everything he manages to hit (he had some trouble hitting a pair of Double-Team spamming Pikachus earlier), the other half thinks this is an immensely retarded idea since that would mean going back to the first gym area to grind for hours since Gator is the only one in the party that doesn't suck.

[Stats] Last 5 minutes: 512 up, 473 down; 320 left, 424 right
/u/Xkeeper

2d18h23m: We have been in this Pokemon Center for 45 minutes thanks to a surprisingly dedicated group that wants to see Pokemon released, judging from the way the inputs are lining up right now
/u/Xkeeper

Mrcloud017: OFFICIALLY LOST 3K VIEWERS IN A SPAN OF 5MIN

Beef_ball: If we have gator, we cannot grind. Death takes too long or the pokemon are too strong for our others. If we die but grind 5 times in an hour, this game is more fun, better odds, faster, and DEMAND BLOOD OF THE GATOR

Ufoom: if we release the gator we will have to go grind pokemon for days. that will be so much more fun and interesting right just like it was at the pokemansion

Curtisslu: gator is too strong, must deposit at pokecenter

Orlando_benreed: if you kids seriously bench/kill the gator have fun spending months wiping leveling up other pokemon -- like him or not you're married to him now

Hidefamp: POWERLEVELING IS THE CANCER KILLING TPP

Renadeles: Did y'all pay attention during the last game? overleveling is how we won

Usestart9: feraligatr is too strong, it trivialises the game

Sudonims: Battles were always the least of our worries in this game, who cares if one is overpowered???

Yellodere: If you all put half the effort into switching party spots as you have into reaching the PC, you'd have done it by now. Idiots.

Flareonthepr0phet: we only got battery jesus really late last run. Bird Jesus had weak moves so other pokemon could level up. Feraligatr has Surf, one of the most powerful water attacks. He's gonna sweep everything.

Jt_macguffin: Lazorgator got powerful because he was at the top of the party for so long. Move him down, and others will get stronger.

Jt_macguffin: I wouldn't be against depositing gator if he didn't know surf and the next place we need to go is across the ocean.

Venustoiise: You know this is becoming more cancerous when people purposely want to release pokemon, as opposed to them being released by mistake in Red/Blue

Thecyberowl: REARRANGE TEAM IN THE DEMOCRACY TIME

Secretdoortothepast: Democracy ruined the fun!

Xmythikx: you anarchists! this is chaos!

Lordinvishil: Are we getting a Magnemite yet?

Last edited:

Xor

Arcane
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
I think I'm done caring about this at this point. It seems like most of the active population isn't concerned with finishing the game so much as punching themselves in the balls repeatedly as hard as they can.

The active population changes according to the time of the day. Eventually the guys involved in this derptastic tug-of-war will go to sleep and there will be progress. Or at least an attempt to progress.

Also, the current players did complete the lighthouse without much trouble, and that place has pits that send you to earlier floors. Not all is lost. :M

Hoaxmetal

Arcane
Meh, there always is progress. But yeah, why would anyone actively follow this or even participate in writing the commands, there are thousands of retards doing it for you. All you gotta do is check any updates for lulz.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom