Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The new topics' lists

What do you think of the new topics' list on the front page?

• Yay

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gay

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Forest Dweller

Smoking Dicks
Alright, hopefully the results of this poll will bring DU back to his senses.

I'm counting on you people.

Zlaja

Arcane
emma_watson_celebrity-2607.jpg

drunkpriest

Scholar
Yay.

Make all the buttons the same size.

Also make a poster of the month poll and add it to the front page.

Andyman Messiah

Mr. Ed-ucated
Yay is pretty much the same as gay.

I like the buttons, but then again I like everything so maybe I shouldn't be in this thread in the first place. What am I doing here exactly? Makes no sense. I should leave. There. I left.

JrK

Prophet
Dunt like it. It feels to constricted in space and thus is a pain to read. Don't like it as a way to check out new posts.

mondblut

Arcane
Screw the tabs, they are gay.

We do need to separate the list of RPG forums topics from the "I am a faggot who plays non-RPGs too" forums topics, to a total of 3 - RPG, non-RPG and GD. With all those useless news on front page, a sequence of 3 sidebars is no worse than 2. With an additional benefit of having an additional prestigious ad place between them everybody will adblock anyway ;)

Luzur

Good Sir
i still await the day when DU goes all Horus Herecy and take half the Codex legions with him into Chaos servitude at TESF.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
So, the front page needs more Emma Watson is what you're all saying?

relootz

Scholar
Emma Watson is boring.

We need a women with experience, a natural beauty.

We need Yulia!

Yulia-Tymoshenko-cp-3671191.jpg

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I like new topic's list.

I don't think Emma Watson or Yulia Tymoshenko on the main page is a good idea, because that would be misleading about Codex. We need some tranny on the main page.

Shannow

Waster of Time
Either most posters finally commited suicide (praised be Allah) or the codex became incredibly boring since the tabs were implemented. (Or it's just been a slow few days with crap topics, but that'd be too far fetched...)

So: Gay (Even if that means I have to agree with cocksucker. Yes, that is how vast my hate for the new tabs is.)

Hory

Erudite
Best solution: make it a slightly longer list of all the recent threads but with a new leading column which contains the short name of the forum. This way, we don't have to keep track of which threads have been active recently or not, in low-traffic categories. There's also something which worked even better for one of my websites: use an icon instead of the category name. A swastika for GD, a die for GRPGD, a trash bin for Site Feedback, etc.

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
I recommend adding a 'Worthwhile reading' tab that shows recent topics from Retardo Land.

DriacKin

Arbiter
I recommend adding a 'DISCUSS!!!' tab that shows recent topics created by Andhaira.

But seriously, I think that my idea for an 'All' tab is a good idea.

Admiral jimbob

gay as all hell
Wasteland 2
Emma Watson aged pretty badly, to be honest. Her face is a weird shape and she has no boobs. What's the appeal?

A tranny front page would be a better idea. It'd certainly let people know what they're in for. I had a dream my girlfriend dumped me and I hooked up with deniszi as a rebound thing but I wasn't sure if I was going out with him/her/it or SMA and when I thought about SMA I just thought about the "everyone's a girl when they're face down" thing. Then I saw what I assume by this point in dream was my ex and asked her if anything was up and she warned me off and said deniszi was giving us the evil eye and deniszi was a small emo girl that looked a bit like Alma from FEAR why am I posting this?
I woke up really quite disoriented

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom