Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Mass Effect 3/BioWare Thread

The Genius

Educated

This guy does a fairly good Plinkett impersonation. Makes some good points about ME3 in general too.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
lol, latest NVidia driver installer is one long ad for ME3. Desperate much, EA?

Oesophagus

Arcane
The Genius said:
This guy does a fairly good Plinkett impersonation. Makes some good points about ME3 in general too.

He sounds like he's crying in that vid tbh.

Also, NSFW tags, bros. Come on :(

Regdar

Arcane
He's just another fanboy who thinks the ending was the only thing about ME3 that sucked.

Oesophagus

Arcane
He's just another fanboy

Saw this pic and immediately thought: Bioware fan

infinite-entertainment.gif

Darklife

Arcane
Patron
Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera
Watching ME plot analysis - Asari are such a shitty species as far as sci-fi goes and you just need to look at them to instantly come to this conclusion.

Why the fuck does one put in space lesbian chicks that looks exactly like humans, only with blue skin and tentacle hair? I mean what the fuck?
Was someone on the team sniffing glue too much? Nibbling on paint chips?
I'd understand it if everyone else was also just humans with rubber foreheads, but most of the races aren't.
It's fucking jarring.

Shit this fuck.

Actually in ME 2 you could overhear some racially diverse drinking group commenting on how for every one of them the asari resemble their own species. I liked the idea that they were just emitting some hallucinogens or something and were horrifying in real life, but alas this idea seems to have disappeared.

Angthoron

Arcane

This guy does a fairly good Plinkett impersonation.

Not even near. Also, calling a robot that just boasted a superiority complex an effective, frightening villain is like if Plinkett would go ahead and say that Quai-Gon Gin is a deep, believable character. This stuff is toothless, not to mention that while Plinkett appears deceptively simple, this guy tries hard to not give away his base simplicity. Yes, the guy uses the generic buzzwords every BioDrone can eject by a truckload, but Plinkett actually uses them appropriately. So fuck this pastel-coloured bullshit.

"The first two, and the 99% of the third were great"

What's with you people grabbing for straws, yeesh.

Jarpie

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA
That 38 min video was shit from the get-go by comparing Star Trek to Mass Effect, and not saying that Star Trek is vastly superior to Mass Defect.

Angthoron

Arcane
Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Well, I'm too paranoid to browse the 'dex at work, there's always a chance to encounter something like that:
http://www.rpgcodex.net/forums/index.php?threads/the-mass-effect-thread.68704/page-243#post-2018863
I think my boss wouldn't mind, but still.

So you post NSFW crap because you don't read codex at work for fear of running into NSFW crap?
Your organic mind won't comprehend.

BRO, if my mind wasn't organic, his logic is an infinite loop waiting to happen.

Oesophagus

Arcane
Well, I'm too paranoid to browse the 'dex at work, there's always a chance to encounter something like that:
http://www.rpgcodex.net/forums/index.php?threads/the-mass-effect-thread.68704/page-243#post-2018863
I think my boss wouldn't mind, but still.

So you post NSFW crap because you don't read codex at work for fear of running into NSFW crap?
Your organic mind won't comprehend.

BRO, if my mind wasn't organic, his logic is an infinite loop waiting to happen.
You are proof his solution won't work anymore.

Schleichwerbung

Educated

Yes, because even if I stopped posting NSFW stuff, somebody else still posts it. I could make an analogy with the west's attempt to save the world from CO2, while most rivers in China are toxic, but I think you get my point. (Since my post is somewhat passive-aggressive, and I hate passive-aggressive posts, I must add "YOU ASSHOLE!")

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom