Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Legend of Heroes Thread - Trails of Cold Steel in the Sky

frajaq

Erudite
I've been enjoying Cold Steel 4, and just started the Finale chapter, but good lord the plot and cast feels a bit bloated.
Tell me you haven't played Trails Into Reverie without telling me you haven't played Trails Into Reverie.
I dont believe you, there's no way all the Thors Main Campus Graduates + Instructors and Branch Camp Students show up again

frajaq

Erudite
I did it, im glad I finished this, even thought CS 3 and 4 had problem with pacing/bloat

0UoNocv.png
UibASfL.png

I was pleased that the way they ressurrected Crow and Millium didnt feel like an asspull considering what was spent for it

I hate when Falcom wants to have their cake and eat it too. This was the third time they've done this after Ys VIII and Tokyo Xanadu, and once again the normal ending was more memorable than the true ending.

Last edited:
Finally some news for Kai no Kiseki:

Van and Agnes get new outfits and 2D illustrations. Bergard was also reintroduced in the news post but doesn't have a new model or illustration. I won't bother reposting their reintroduction text as it is doesn't say anything new. It's just a summary of where their characters left off after Kuro 1, as Kuro 2 is a filler game.

5xHervO.png

sKOMTYl.jpeg

RBqDLeA.jpeg

B4gvsDW.jpeg

Km1r4Oz.jpeg

Ai6GAse.jpeg

utorHDP.jpeg

Looks like Yun Ka-Fai will make his debut.

wq8rypM.jpg

E5nH83c.jpeg

First look at Ored
lUJdxHg.png

MTSC headquarters:
JZi4wBs.jpeg

Grendel transformation available for action mode trash battles.
pOWukxB.jpeg

dnX4rim.png

A new turn order bonus called "Blitz" is being introduced. If you proc a link attack on a Blitz turn, then an additional third character will also make a followup attack. Also works on and amplifies the effectiveness of healing spells and items.
qUAHzIS.jpeg

why man wearing earring? is he fag?

It's just millennial and zoomer punk fashion. I go to the mall and see girls ranging from teenagers to moms in their early 30s with kids trailing behind them having exposed midriffs and piercings all over, and sometimes guys with piercings. I went to a rodeo last week and some late teens/early 20s kids sat down on the bench in front of me, again exposed midriffs and piercings. Young gentlemen wearing chinos and button up longsleeved shirts and sport coats are a rare breed these days. Parents no longer teach their sons to dress like respectable men.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom