Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The League Thread

Mantiis

Cipher
If we can get this last game in soon (RE: now) then I might be able to squeeze in a game before I leave in a couple of days time. I won't be back til September.

Mantiis

Cipher
Yer - at least I can say its not my fault. W00!

I wanna use my newly skilled saurussss. One has block, one has tackle and one has something else that I can't remember (Possibly shadowing). Also bought another Saurus so I gots a spare d00d. On the down side my team is the most expensive so everyone gets incentives vs me. :(

Shuma

Scholar
Not dead! I'll be idling afternoons this week to try to get this damn game played. I was on last weekend but we never were on at the same time.

Shuma

Scholar
I am still up for organizing and trying to play games. Maybe a good requirement would be Steam or something to facilitate game scheduling. It's tough when someone never posts when they're on.

Sovard

Sovereign of CDS
Eh, it's my fault. I shouldn't have invited an outsider.

Oh well, live and learn. Sorry guys.

Shuma

Scholar
Nah man, I'm just frustrated cause I'M the one holding things up, which should not be the case cause I'm running the joint (or trying to, anyhow). I'm up for games and I'll coordinate something.

Mantiis

Cipher
I am back from the states.

So is it official? We are ending this one and starting another? Does this mean we need another person?

OSK

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
i dunno

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom