Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Indie Bundle Mega Thread

Baron Dupek

Arcane
https://groupees.com/bm14
it's shovel time

1$
- Meltdown (Steam)
- Little Big Adventure 2 (DRM-free)
- Legacy! (DRM-free)
5$
- Betrayer (Steam)
- The Mysterious Cities of Gold (Steam)
- Whispering Willows (Steam + DRM-free)
- Consortium (Steam)

And bonus will be Eschalon Book III.
Consortium is a cRPG (in space) in first person perspective, some well knowed composer made music for it and people call it System Shock 2 for some reason.

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Damn, Eschalon Book III already for $1? I haven't even completed Book I yet... so I don't know... should I buy a game that I might play some time in the future or save it for a beer? :M

Zdzisiu

Arcane
There is a new Humble Bundle weekly:

- The Increadible adventures of Van Helsing Complete pack
- Deadlight
- Galactic Civilizations II Ultimate Edition
- Terraria
- The King of Fighters XIII Steam Edition
- Crusader Kings 2 + 3 Unit Packs as DLC

All for Less than 5 Dollars for now.

There is also the 15 Dollars tier with:

- Age of Empires Legacy Bundle ( Aoe 2 HD plus DLC and Aoe 3 Complete pack).

Baron Dupek

Arcane
That's the second time when EBook3 come in bundle, which is suprising because Book 1 and 2 weren't that often (I saw only Book2 once in bundle two years ago? and that's all).
Seems like bad sign, not to mention months passed after release of Book3 while years passed after B1 and B2.

And yeah, MCoG are great, only anime that I could watch. While people enjoyed access to cable TV and DragonBall all I got was some random channels and MCoG.

In My Safe Space
Codex 2012
There is a new Humble Bundle weekly:

- The Increadible adventures of Van Helsing Complete pack
- Deadlight
- Galactic Civilizations II Ultimate Edition
- Terraria
- The King of Fighters XIII Steam Edition
- Crusader Kings 2 + 3 Unit Packs as DLC

All for Less than 5 Dollars for now.

There is also the 15 Dollars tier with:

- Age of Empires Legacy Bundle ( Aoe 2 HD plus DLC and Aoe 3 Complete pack).
Wow. Humble Bundle went completely to shit. Only one of them is DRM free and only one for Linux and none are both DRM free and for Linux :decline: .

Coyote

Arcane
Daily Indie Game has Steam keys for Memories of a Vagabond, Bionic Dues, A Valley Without Wind 1+2 (one key), Lightfish, Crystals of Time, and Hacker Evolution Duality for $1.49. You can make back more than 2/3 of that by selling cards, and you can also get an extra key for each if you pay a whopping 9 cents extra to beat the average.

sbb

Learned
Bought the Humble Jumbo Bundle 2, only Deadlight showed up in my library. :|

Deuce Traveler

2012 Newfag
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture

Mistakes happen. I've e-mailed companies like Humble Bundle before with my PayPal account number, PayPal e-mail address, and date I made the purchase and they've gotten back to me pretty quick to rectify the issue with a link or e-mail with appropriate keys.

sbb

Learned

Mistakes happen. I've e-mailed companies like Humble Bundle before with my PayPal account number, PayPal e-mail address, and date I made the purchase and they've gotten back to me pretty quick to rectify the issue with a link or e-mail with appropriate keys.
I contacted a "Humble bundle ninja" on their support page about 30 hours ago and haven't gotten a response yet...

Turjan

Arcane

I contacted a "Humble bundle ninja" on their support page about 30 hours ago and haven't gotten a response yet...
Deadlight is indeed the only game that should show up in your library. The bundle description says so. All the rest is just keys.

sbb

Learned

Deadlight is indeed the only game that should show up in your library. The bundle description says so. All the rest is just keys.
:oops:

Baron Dupek

Arcane
Indeed. Like 7,62 HC which is one of very few game where real time with pause combat is done right. Good middle tier games but have them all.

Turjan

Arcane
Good middle tier games but have them all.

That seems to be a major theme lately. Most bundles that I see are re-runs of some kind. That's also true for the current "Humble Flash" (FEZ in the BTA tier?) or "IndieRoyale Mixer 8" (Oil Rush? Pressured? Gravity Badgers?).

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom