Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Indie Bundle Mega Thread

AN4RCHID

Arcane
Very cool of Stoic to officially give their blessing for pirating the game :smug:

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy
Almost forgot to mention: The Weekly Bundle is a platforming bundle.

Pay what you want for Shank 2, Blocks That Matter and BIT.TRIP RUNNER
Pay more than $6 to get BIT.TRIP RUNNER 2, Megabyte Punch and Fly'n.
Pay more than $10 to get King Arthur's Gold and Mark of the Ninja: Special Edition

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
Weeklies have been recycled shit for a couple of months now. King Arthur's Gold in the $10 tier is laughable.

Markman

da Blitz master
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Skipped yesterdays bundle and I'll skip these 2 today also. The Banner Saga bundle is the worst value bundle they offered ever. I was expecting more actually. Some good rehashes tomorrow plz

Turjan

Arcane
As I thought, the two weeks of daily bundles thing is turning out to be shit.
Honestly, one reason I wasn't too excited is that I expect to have most of them already. But yes, both of today's bundles are rubbish. King Arthur's Gold was the only interesting game in the weekly (I have most of the other stuff), and that's too much, as you said.

Haba

Harbinger of Decline
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
As I thought, the two weeks of daily bundles thing is turning out to be shit.
Honestly, one reason I wasn't too excited is that I expect to have most of them already. But yes, both of today's bundles are rubbish. King Arthur's Gold was the only interesting game in the weekly (I have most of the other stuff), and that's too much, as you said.

$10 for Mark of the Ninja and Shank 2 seem pretty fair to me. Oh and KAG too, if you're into that.

Too bad I own everything BESIDES KAG already, so eh.

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
I think they'll have better deals over the weekend, because :weekend:

Just like their timed sales in the stores have coincided perfectly with US time zones.

Turjan

Arcane
$10 for Mark of the Ninja and Shank 2 seem pretty fair to me.
I should have worded that more carefully. Those two have been in that many bundles, that I already have spare keys.

Hoaxmetal

Arcane
New daily repeat bundel.

Capsized is good, Awesomenauts is decent with friend/s, Little Inferno was fun for a while (went full retarded indie for last ~15 minutes though), Hotline is superb and Oil Rush is shit, dunno about the other games.

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
The latest bundle also has Dear Esther, which is enough to have many Codexers recoil in horror, it seems.

Meanwhile, the Bundle Store has Age of Empires III for $4 and Splinter Cell: Blacklist for $10 for the next 5 hours.

AND the Banner Saga Bundle from yesterday for $20. *sigh*

Baron Dupek

Arcane
Speaking about Humble Store - deals repeat in the last day, like the Steam sales? Wanted to grab Metro LL Complete but my wallet wasn't ready at time.

Turjan

Arcane
New daily repeat bundel.

Capsized is good, Awesomenauts is decent with friend/s, Little Inferno was fun for a while (went full retarded indie for last ~15 minutes though), Hotline is superb and Oil Rush is shit, dunno about the other games.
I have the stupid original bundle, without Hotline Miami for some reason. Go figure :negative:.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
It goes on sale for $2.50 quite a bit. Of course here you get a bunch of other games (albeit shitty) for another buck. Well, Awesomenauts isn't terrible for it's primarily multiplayer.

Turjan

Arcane
It goes on sale for $2.50 quite a bit. Of course here you get a bunch of other games (albeit shitty) for another buck. Well, Awesomenauts isn't terrible for it's primarily multiplayer.
As I said, I have everything else.

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
Day 5 is the Team 17 Bundle.

Pay anything for Superfrog HD, Worms Blast, Worms Crazy Golf, Worms Pinball and Worms Ultimate Mayhem.
Pay $6 to get Worms Armageddon.
Pay $10 or more to get Worm Clan Wars, Worms Revolution Gold, Alien Breed: Impact, Alien Breed 2: Assault and Alien Breed 3: Descent.

On one hand I don't own a single one of these titles, so $10 for the lot sounds nice. On the other hand, none of the games really interest me.

EDIT: State of Decay is for $9.99 in the store, and Lego Marvel Super Heroes is also there for only $4.99.

Angthoron

Arcane
And Hammerwatch for the daily bundle.
Can anyone tell me if it's any good?
Fucking REALLY? That's the bundle? Wow.

Fake edit: Wow, it really is. Wow, much humble, such bundles.

Also, eh, it's okay, but really not worth being a stand-alone fucking bundle, especially seeing how much better games have been in packed bundles already.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom