Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

In Progress THE INCLINE COMETH!!! (Grimoire LP)

Game Start

• Total voters

Wayward Son

Fails to keep valuable team members alive
How is it possible that we didn't already have this? Jesus H. Christ it comes out and we don't give it the Codex LP treatment? Sign up your characters
Current Party:
Nekot-Wolfin-Ranger
Mercantile-Giant-Berserker
mondblutia-f-feyfolk-warrior
Alexandros-Aeorb-Sage
Eriador-Duerendil-Bard
Zorba-Vamphyr-Necromancer
Sacrat-Ratthu-Thief

Just give me a name, race and class and I'll work the rest out.

Irenaeus died on 8/10/2017 to a bunch of penis shaped monstrosity ?WORMS? Hopefully his 100% whiteness will nab im a nice place in HEVAN.

Last edited:

mondblut

Arcane
I even wrote a background for her:

NO PENETRATION!
NO PENETRATION!

NO PENETRATION!
NO PENETRATION!
NO PENETRATION!
NO PENETRATION!
NO PENETRATION!

Weasel
Zorba - Vampyr Necromancer

oGv53ht.gif

Achilles

Arcane
Hey I know it's not a creative choice but he needs a solid foundation. Feyfolk warrior, WTF.

Wayward Son

mondblut Your character is too unlikely to roll (Bonus Points: 29 was not enough, I believe a 32 (max!) bonus is the only way.) Please modify (you can still keep it trollish/quirky, just less impossible to roll)

mondblut

Arcane
mondblut Your character is too unlikely to roll (Bonus Points: 29 was not enough, I believe a 32 (max!) bonus is the only way.) Please modify (you can still keep it trollish/quirky, just less impossible to roll)

It's 30, same as durendil templar :obviously:

Fine, if you are not man enough for a fairy warrior girl, go for giantess wizard.

Wayward Son

It's 30, same as durendil templar :obviously:

Fine, if you are not man enough for a fairy warrior girl, go for giantess wizard.
Lemme guess, that also requires 30?
Edit: Good news, managed your original character.

Last edited:

Eriador

Arbiter
In the videos I have seen, they all had 8 characters in the party from the very start. Don't have the game yet, so can't say much more.

Moonrise

The Magnificent
Patron
Make the Codex Great Again!
Well if you haven't settled on an eighth, I'd like to be a Barrower Cleric.

Eriador

Arbiter
Sacrat wasn't in the OP when you mentioned you've started playing, so I guess that's where the confusion came from. Anyway, looking forward to the first update! :salute:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom