Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The game previewed on a big Polish portal.

Dagon

Scholar
Cenega is quite good publisher.
It made me able to play Dark Corners of Earth & Space Rangers 2.
Plus I think publishing the retail version is the only way to sell this game in Poland.

Lord Chambers

Erudite
I played UFO: Aftermath (by Cenega) in English and didn't catch any translation weirdness. Maybe it was written in English. Maybe the US version just has the Cenega splash screen and isn't published by them here. Maybe I don't understand what a publisher even does. Who knows.

Elwro

Arcane
Divinity: Original Sin Wasteland 2
Lord Chambers said:
I played UFO: Aftermath (by Cenega) in English and didn't catch any translation weirdness.
Well, I was only talking about Cenega's business in Poland. Some of the mistakes their translators made in Dreamfall or The Moment of Silence really made my nose bleed. But CDProjekt is only marginally better, I think, if better at all.

Elwro said:
Well, I was only talking about Cenega's business in Poland. Some of the mistakes their translators made in Dreamfall or The Moment of Silence really made my nose bleed. But CDProjekt is only marginally better, I think, if better at all.
To be fair, the English version had some nose bleeding dialogue as well.

Any other retail publishers that seem to offer acceptable terms to you (in different parts of the world), VD?

Vault Dweller

Commissar, Red Star Studio
Developer
Quite a few, actually.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom