Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

the escapist is ridiculous

SCO

Arcane
In My Safe Space
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Whenever i end up in a escapist thread (by accident i assure you sirs!) there is ALWAYS someone banned for no reason at all.
observe:

Vianyte:

Foggy_Fishburne:
The best thing would be to invest those 20 bucks to create a time machine, go back in time, and prevent that piece of shit and abomination to the word "multiplayer" so-called game from being made. Wishful thinking I suppose. If they're going to release a "gun pack" then it should be free. You can buy alot for 20 bucks, including a old or used game or food or something else that is more neccecery to sustain your life...
Wow, there aren't enough MW2 hate threads to satisfy some people's needs.
It's called venting. By all means, next time you see a "hate post", feel free to just keep on scrolling down the page. You'll do yourself and, most importantly, me a great favor that way. There's really no point in your reply is there? Unless your looking for a fight or something? Find someone else, I'm not in the mood for Arendt to breathe down my neck again
User was banned for this post.(Permanent)

WTF?

Xor

Arcane
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
Yeah, but does anyone care? The Escapist stopped being good about 10 minutes after it was formed.

Nickless

Educated
It has some video series that I watch occasionally as guilty pleasures (Doraleous and Unskippable, chiefly), still, I wouldn't be seen dead on the forums, they're almost as bad as Something Awful when it comes to frivolous bans.

Jim Profit

Educated
I actually see this quite often. I made a blog recently about it about another forum that I happaned to stumble upon on a google search...

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuse ... =537323661

Apparently it's a site called facepunch. (How appropiate) I don't give a fuck how important you think rules and politeness are to a forum. You don't make a TF2 forum and not expect trolls. TF2's entire market is the basis for shtity memes and newfag antics.

You people keep doubting my crusade against internet moderation. Instead of ignoring me, you need to challenge me. Do you have more legal ways we can combat the moderator menance? Unions perhaps to sue moderators for banning us and others? (Afterall, it could be argued it's a form of harrassment, discrimination, and blocking us from our own intillectual property)

The only reason I propose grand theft and murder is because I sincearely doubt the law gives a shit about the criminal and immoral behaivor of internet moderators. It doesn't involve them making money or winning elections, therefore they lose interest.

attackfighter

Magister
well he was bashing the best selling game ever made

that's grounds for banning on just about any forum I reckon

Drakron

Arcane
Nickless said:
... Unskippable ...

God, is that terrible ... I recall when they put that at the start of a ZP and I could not foward fast enough to the part were it goes back to normal.

Sir, you tolerance for unfunny riffing is amazing.

Ermm

Erudite
Yahtzee is one totally unfunny reviewer.
Totally scripted and doesn't talk about gameplay very much altough I have seen only 2-5 eps of him.

Banal shit and nothing else.

denizsi

Arcane
Rasputin said:
Yahtzee is one totally unfunny reviewer.
Totally scripted and doesn't talk about gameplay very much altough I have seen only 2-5 eps of him.

Banal shit and nothing else.

You are terribly wrong. It's Banal. Shit. Boring.

Nickless

Educated
Drakron said:
Sir, you tolerance for unfunny riffing is amazing.
:salute:

It does has its moments, but a lot of the time that's just the inferior quality of the cutscenes, rather than any specific comedic talent. It's something to kill a short amount of time before bed.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom