Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The economy is dead! Long live the new economy!

Sheriff_Fatman

Liturgist
This thread was paired away from my original thread by a mod, as I mentioned in my previous post.

Date I created that thread: 21st Oct
Date you registered: 22nd Oct

How you get away with all your flaming is a mystery to me. I thought this sort of behaviour was generally frowned upon.

Rosh

Erudite
Sheriff_Fatman said:
This thread was paired away from my original thread by a mod, as I mentioned in my previous post.

Date I created that thread: 21st Oct
Date you registered: 22nd Oct

Oh, cut the bullshit already, drama whore. Don't flatter yoursef. In fact, you might notice that my first post in the original thread had NOTHING to do with you, so come up with another story.

You might want to take notice that I didn't even flame you in the first post in reply to you, but instead reiterate your initial reaction to my contrary stance to "MMORPG = license to print money". Which I hadn't known that you and Crow were the same person until you opened your mouth, so to speak.

Again, when I turned hostile is when you went into your bullshit of mouth-stuffing.

How you get away with all your flaming is a mystery to me. I thought this sort of behaviour was generally frowned upon.

Again, in case you're too dumb to understand, if you're going to troll, mouth stuff, lie, etc. don't whine when you get just desserts. While I can't scrub your pernicious habit of mouth-stuffing and lying, twisting, wheedling, whining, etc. like your earlier trolling at Prov, it's still quite known.

How could I have been trolling if the only person to have responded with a flame was not even registered when I made my post.

You were obviously trolling when you mouth-stuffed me again, like the cowardly piece of shit you are. You know, something like: Nice to see you're moderating your opinion from your previous "MMORPG market is so saturated no new ones will make any money." When in all cases I've said something much different, numerous times. In fact, you even posted another piece of flamebait before I started tearing your methods in this thread apart.

Do you really think you're fooling anyone? You're in for quite a surprise if you do.

Harts990

Novice
you...

"Now with the Germans wanting to make the EU a place with elected president the real fun between EU-USA for world domination will begin shortly."

You insane FOOL! how could you possibly ever think this twisted nightmare could become reality... especially with the UK's entrance into the EU. In addition why would you think that two democratically powered countries, assuming you believe that the EU will mutate into a United European States type thing, would war against each other instead of Ruling together if you think that is the intention of either A.) the US.
B.) The EU/ europeans.

Being american, I have extreme faith in the power of the American people/ military and being descended from German/Austrian descent I believe that most American do not wish to war or even process the thought of war with their brethren.

Auf wiederesehen!

DrattedTin

Liturgist
A note on debates:

Contrary to public opinions, debates can be held - and truly, are better - without personal insults and slandering. Sadly, most people seem to disagree.

And yes, there is a difference between an argument and a debate.

Rosh

Erudite
DrattedTin said:
A note on debates:

Contrary to public opinions, debates can be held - and truly, are better - without personal insults and slandering. Sadly, most people seem to disagree.

And yes, there is a difference between an argument and a debate.

Then there's Sheriff Fuckwit, who enjoys trolling or pontificating some knowledge only to later be called on it and have to resort to Google.com and Microsoft definitions out of context in order to remotely try and shovel himself out.

DarkSign

Erudite
Skipping the troll antics for a moment, has anyone looked at the Socialotron MMO?

Its not the graphics whore game we all know and hate, and it does have sense of community - crimes with a justice system dependent on community members holding court.

But the reason why I thought it was appropriate in this thread was the use of seuxality.
Not only is there sexual gameplay, but it is graphically (isometrically) depicted. Whats more, a player has social urges that must be fulfilled. Not just eat for hunger like EQclone#234.

The downside to having social urges is that you have a much more in your face interface (strange terminology).

The upside is a much less pre-determined gameplay.

What do you think of such social urges?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom