Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Tonden Ockay

Learned
untitled-1-removebg-preview-1.png

This is what we have for them at the minute but they will still get a little more tweaking yet.

Tonden Ockay

Learned
Dark Sun for NWN

We have started putting the City State of Try together using the models that we have been creating. So from this point on the city will slowly continue to grow.
We have a really great team of
  • Scripter's
  • 3D model creators.
* But we are always looking for more. After all the more help we have the less work any one person has to do and the faster things get done.
That said the two areas that we could still need help with is
  • Writing (Stories/Adventures with interesting NPC's)
  • Race, Class, Skill, creation , (We need people to edit the current NWN text files (no scripting/coding needed) to set them up for Athas (Dark Sun) races, classes, skills and so on.)
If you feel like you would enjoy helping create this project then you should come join the team and find a way that you could help.

The key isn't what you know its far more about being interested in what your doing, putting in the time, and being willing to learn.

There are two different Dark Sun servers in the works for NWN. That's right two servers/teams who are working together to create Dark Sun for NWN. By having to different server we hope that most people will find one that they enjoy playing.

You and your friends are to keep up with what is happening with the projects as well as show your support by following us on our websites and joint Twitter page.

Landing page to both websites: http://darksunfornwn.com/Joint
Twitter page: https://twitter.com/DarkSunforNWN

136453736_747367032864328_4056406999529651407_o.jpg

wishbonetail

Learned
Maybe cubism is in vogue here but still. Where can i find NWN in Dark sun or IE, or anything really?

Poseidon00

Arcane
Not only is Dark Sun for NWN still alive but I don't think it's a stretch to call it the most technically advanced project done in NWN to date. Now that's not an enormous accomplishment in and of itself, but what they are doing with the toolset is damn impressive.

dreughjiggers

Maidenhaver
I followed the link from your website, but the page is under construction. I'll just watch this thread. Anyhow, I love anything ADnD, and Dark Sun sounds interesting. I also like how the devs come from pnp roots.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom