Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

"The bomb is us. The bomb is Atom."

Hümmelgümpf

Arbiter
atom1ya5.jpg

atom2gq8.jpg

weareatomut1.jpg

Pastel

Scholar
Isn't this the theory that everybody ponders on while in fifth grade?

spectre

Arcane
Ah, the dramatic facial expressions we know&love from oblibion.

Also, the obligatory:
PicardWtf.jpg

EDITH: Because apparently I fail at linking.

inwoker

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
I had similar theory in when I learned atom struture in school. Mine was based on fact(??) that solar system model looks like my vision of atom. Therefore solar system is atom for some large universe. Each of our world atoms is some micro solar system. And it's infinite in both ways.
Oh, my ignorance was bliss.

Ratty

Scholar
Why the hell does that guy have the exact same facial expression in every screenshot? Children of Atom? More like Children of Botox.

Which reminds me - we need FO3 avatars.

Vaarna_Aarne

Notorious Internet Vandal
MCA Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
Lestat said:
Why the hell does that guy have the exact same facial expression in every screenshot?
I haven't done this on purpose. Say "Hi!" to Bethesda's awesum facial animations department.
Their pose and weak attempts at body language add to the hilarity.

Circuitous

Novice
I think he MIGHT JUST be drugged.

You know how cultists are.

Is there a video of this conversation? I'd like to see whether the criticism holds weight (not that it needs to, more for my own curiosity).

JrK

Prophet
PicardWtf.jpg

f_stonedm_a769bc4.jpg

Does anyone else think that these two peeps look awfully alike? I mean, just imagine Picard with a beard and all...

STEWARTIFICATION of the codex!

Pliskin

Arbiter
Fat Dragon said:
Looks like he just took a long drag from a damned good joint.

Well, he is up to his ankles in bong water.

Pastel said:
Isn't this the theory that everybody ponders on while in fifth grade?

I thought it was more along the lines of the 1st Law of Thermodynamics --- or sumfink.

Fenril

Scholar
Obviously this is meant to be a sarcastic/fallout humor like episode/encounter.

The punchline will come when your character realizes that all those even-more-retarded-than-in-real-life nonsense cultists are in fact being controlled by a molerat telepath dark lord who happens to enjoy a diet of radiated magic shrooms and lives in a sewer bellow their complex.

You see to truly appreciate FO3 you cant just pick out small parts out of context, FO3 is greater than the sum of its parts, and like oblivion it will remain as the ultimate gestalt of RPG awesomeness.

True story. Just use your imaginations.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom